Florida Gator first round please- Kyle Pitts & Kadarius Toney | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida Gator first round please- Kyle Pitts & Kadarius Toney

Yeah..just a different build..and I would say Pitts is better..but AH was dynamic..he had killer athleticism. :lol:

Lol! Supposedly the rumor is Urban told teams not to draft him.He could have easily been a 2nd rounder without the concerns.

Kyle Pitts & Kadarius Toney can transform the dolphins pedestrian offense. Forget the running back. Toney is fast as lightning and may be there at 18 !
Would love this followed up by running back at 36
If Harris, Etienne, or smith is available. That would be a dream.

I have been saying quite a while that I think if the Falcons don’t trade down, they will likely draft Pitts. They don’t need to draft a WR and Ryan is under contract through 2023.
Their biggest needs are on defense but I really don’t see a defensive player worth the 4th pick in the draft. So unless they reach for Parsons or they decide to take Sewell, I think Pitts is likely the player they will be drafting. For all those hoping Pitts will be on the board at 6, you all better hope the Falcons trade out of that pick to a team which is moving up to take a QB.
After listening to Grier's press conference, I am beginning to wonder if Pitts is even on our radar. If we really wanted him, we should have stayed at #3. I have said I prefer Pitts before the others because we could use him and Gesicki in 12 personnel. However, what if the Dolphins don't want to run 12? Grier stated that Gesicki really came on in his 2nd year. Maybe they are happy with him as TE, and they are really okay with Chase, Smith, Waddle, Sewell, or Parsons because they fit a bigger need. Of course, I don't know if this is true or not, but I don't understand why we would deliberately pass on a blue-chip player. Flores has said that everybody can't be stars. Well, I am asking, can't we have at least one or two? As of now, and I am sure it's debatable if there are others, the only star I can think of on our team is X.

Last edited:
I am sure they will be good players for whichever team drafts them. I can live with Pitts at 6 but the Dolphins need to draft an offensive lineman or a DE at 18. If the Dolphins draft Pitts at 6, taking Toney at 50 would be fine.
Your not getting Toney at 50....maybe at 36, but not for sure!

Back
Top Bottom