Florida Gator first round please- Kyle Pitts & Kadarius Toney | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida Gator first round please- Kyle Pitts & Kadarius Toney

I think Gatorfin 73 has already answered your question. Because he stated he would’t draft Toney early because he isn’t consistent or polished.
I assume you and Gatorfin73 watch a lot more Gator games than I do. So one Gator fan is all about drafting Toney at 18 and the other Gator fan wouldn’t draft him even with the Dolphins first pick in the second round.

I think most people agree Pitts is a top 10 or higher pick in the draft but I have seen mock drafts that don’t even show Toney being drafted in the first two rounds.

I will rely on Grier to make the decision on Toney if he is still on the board when they draft in the second round but I would much rather see them draft a DE, OT, or LB at 18 than Toney. Especially since I expect them to draft a receiver with their first pick.
Please don’t rely on Grier, rely on Flores.

I guess for 2-3 years I've been waiting for Toney to really take off and he does flash right, he has his moments, I just think at the next level he is more of a complementary piece rather than a core type player you build around. 1st rounder, early 2nd rounder, to me that needs to be more core building block. Just my opinion there, I love the talent and will be rooting for him wherever he goes, in a couple years maybe he polishes up and is super dangerous I just don't see him as a 1st rounder at the moment.

As much as I would love two Gators, it doesn't make a lot of sense. Pitts should be a no brainer if he's available, or at least he would be for me. But as much as I love what Toney did last year, his value is really in the 3rd round, we would be reaching on him in the first, he's very much a boom or bust kind of prospect. The boom could be amazing though, so no doubt someone takes him late 1 or early 2.
I'd be fine with Toney in the second. Dynamic player.

Pitts 100%

At #18 I actually think a WR will drop. Just because we expect team X to go WR it doesn't mean they will. Every year there are a handful of players teams fall in love with after about the top 7 or 8.

I honestly won't be shocked if Waddle is there at #18 in the end, or even Smith if a few NFL teams feel the same as some fans about his size.

I wouldn't mind Toney but id rather see if we can trade back just a tiny bit and take Harris. At this point I think if we landed Pitts, either Parsons if available or Harris would be great for a second pick unless a top guy drops.

I don't like Waddle at all for #6 but if he fell to #18 I'd be more comfortable.

For those that got a chance so see Aaron Hernandez at UF. How does he compare to Pitts? From what i can tell it seems like they both have a similiar body type and both were extremely athletic.

For those that got a chance so see Aaron Hernandez at UF. How does he compare to Pitts? From what i can tell it seems like they both have a similiar body type and both were extremely athletic.
Don't you watch the games? I thought you were a UF guy? Hmm?

Well anyway..Pitts is better.

I would like Pitts and then Amon Ra Brown in the third. I think they would be additions and compliment our offense.

Kyle Pitts & Kadarius Toney can transform the dolphins pedestrian offense. Forget the running back. Toney is fast as lightning and may be there at 18 !
No, use 18 for bpa, not go high on Toney that hight. Use high second rd for rb Etienne or Williams. And later 2nd for Wr. I don't like Toney that high, not because I don't think he'll be good. But he's second tier and there are other 2nd tier wrs not much different as being as good that could be drafted in 2nd rd instead. Terrance marshall jr, elijah moore, Rashod Bateman, etc

as much as i hate the gators and our past gator flop picks (pouncey, crowder etc). If we walk away with those two guys, im happy. **** throw in TrasK later on also
Maybe we can then have Tim Tebow announce those draft picks while we're at it.

I have a GREAT idea for a thread......Now stay with me here...... How about we draft Pitts at 6 and then......Trade him to Houston for Watson!!

BOOM!!!!! We haven’t seen that thread yet!!
Not yet. Watson needs one more allegation first. I like my qbs to have 23 allegations before miami trades for them lol

Back
Top Bottom