Florida Gators to have strong presence on Dolphins' roster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida Gators to have strong presence on Dolphins' roster

UF won't even play UCF for fear of losing.

They won't play anyone in-state unless the great state of Florida demands that they not be ******* by law.

Since 2008 that I know of, they've played two out of conference games outside the state of Florida. Both bowl games. Both in the Sugar Bowl.

1-1 in those games.

gainesvillesign800-1.jpg

The Miami game was only scheduled to replace the usual non conference gator opponents St Mary school for the blind. and the Westwood daycare center.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Miami game was only scheduled to replace the usual non conference gator opponents St Mary school for the blind and The Westwood day care center.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Foley scheduled some day care center to kickoff a season and gave them all full-ride UF scholarships for trying.

Gatorade is essentially the urine from a child born of incest anyway.

Total trash. Powerade is the far superior beverage.

I grew up a Cane fan, but went to UF because for my degree it is a much better school. I root for both teams. But saying powerade is better is a TOTAL lie and just pure hate. Powerade tastes like crap and is so artificial and syrup tasting. Gatorade is so much better it is not even close.

I grew up a Cane fan, but went to UF because for my degree it is a much better school. I root for both teams. But saying powerade is better is a TOTAL lie and just pure hate. Powerade tastes like crap and is so artificial and syrup tasting. Gatorade is so much better it is not even close.

So you are no longer a Cane fan.

Cool.

What degree is this?

Not a college fan so I don't give a **** who is on the team so long as the Dolphins are successful

What degree is this?

Business/accounting. UF also has way better Law, Architecture, Building Construction, and Research Medicine schools/programs then UM.

UM has better General Medicine, Marine Biology programs.

Canes have more championships.

Canes have a smaller school.

Canes have more hall of famers, probowlers, current stars, and players in thr nfl in general than the gators.

Canes program has been around far less time.

Canes would beat the gators so bad that they quit playing them.

What can you possibly be trolling? Aside from inventing Gatorade, the gators are below the Canes in every category.

And in 1968 the Jets won the super Bowl.

Do they still play football in the ACC?

Canes fans also living in the past, look we have 5 you have 3 :crazy:

You cane fans realize you cheated to get a lot of these all american future pro bowl players right ?

When is the last time you guys even won a bowl game ?

Congrats to the new Gators on the Dolphins squad and every other player drafted...Go Dolphins

Business/accounting. UF also has way better Law, Architecture, Building Construction, and Research Medicine schools/programs then UM.

UM has better General Medicine, Marine Biology programs.

Uh..... need to brush up on rankings maaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Clearly a reason UM is the #1 university in the state.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

You cane fans realize you cheated to get a lot of these all american future pro bowl players right ?

Congrats to the new Gators on the Dolphins squad and every other player drafted...Go Dolphins

Every team "cheats" to get players. Cmon now...

Gator fans trolling Canes fans is like Kim Jong Un trolling the USA, it's stupid and serves little point other than to prove their own stupidity. Go Canes! Go Phins!

Not a fan of either school but would like to ask Canes posters a legit question:
Does anyone ever graduate from the University of Miami?
I know it is a small school but every time I watch the Canes play a home game there is about 20,000 fans in the stadium.

When they played FSU- FSU always has more fans.
Why doesn't anyone ever go to their football games.

Gator's fans are so cute. The most irrelevant of the 3 major schools in Florida; yet they always feel so inclined to speak up and make an appearance whenever anything good happens. Otherwise, you wouldn't even know Gator fans existed. As much as I hate Florida State at least you respect them as a rival. The Gators have refused to play Miami for years - what a joke.
Gator fans enjoy as Gillislee holds Lamar Miller's jock strap for him. The best gator on this team next year will be the kicker.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Not a fan of either school but would like to ask Canes posters a legit question:
Does anyone ever graduate from the University of Miami?
I know it is a small school but every time I watch the Canes play a home game there is about 20,000 fans in the stadium.

When they played FSU- FSU always has more fans.
Why doesn't anyone ever go to their football games.

FSU's stadium in on campus. Miami doesn't have a home stadium, and as a result everyone has to drive 45+ minutes to Dolphins Stadium (which is also a way bigger stadium). Difficult to fill a stadium that far away with college kids drinking back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom