****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

You were correct, he said he is going to work on getting Marvin Wilson to FSU as well. Land Cam Akers and we are top 5 again.
Get 'er done Jimbo! We'll be fine when signing day is over. Beating Michigan is the key right now.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Welcome to FSU Cam Akers

[video=youtube;J22LQ7M22Pw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J22LQ7M22Pw[/video]

Welcome to FSU Cam Akers

[video=youtube;J22LQ7M22Pw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J22LQ7M22Pw[/video]
I was just getting ready to post the same thing. Our class is looking pretty good now!

I was just getting ready to post the same thing. Our class is looking pretty good now!

HE reminds me so much of Dalvin.....he is going to get significant playing time as a freshman...he is also enrolling in January

HE reminds me so much of Dalvin.....he is going to get significant playing time as a freshman...he is also enrolling in January
I don't know a ton about him except he is really good. I haven't had time to read much on our recruits at all. I appreciate the info!

Nice start to ACC round ball tonight, 16 point win over Wake Forest.

I don't know a ton about him except he is really good. I haven't had time to read much on our recruits at all. I appreciate the info!

Something else I read today is that this is the highest ranked recruit Jimbo had landed at tally. He was also personally involved in his recruitment which was the deciding factor.

Nice start to ACC round ball tonight, 16 point win over Wake Forest.

12-1 and worked our way into the top 20....crazy.

A couple of nice announcements for kids staying at FSU!

There's talk inside the campus that Watson may stay.

He's the best holdover until Trevor Lawrence comes to Clemson :lol:

There's talk inside the campus that Watson may stay.

He's the best holdover until Trevor Lawrence comes to Clemson :lol:

You here that from time to time, but he will get top 5 consideration in the draft and will head there

You know, FSU returns something like 16 starters....and Derwin James next year....and we have our Cook and Walker replacements enrolling next week.

Lets be honest, the ACC is going to be a hell of a ride next year....Clemson, Louisville, and the Noles should all be top 10 teams to start next season.

You here that from time to time, but he will get top 5 consideration in the draft and will head there

You know, FSU returns something like 16 starters....and Derwin James next year....and we have our Cook and Walker replacements enrolling next week.

Lets be honest, the ACC is going to be a hell of a ride next year....Clemson, Louisville, and the Noles should all be top 10 teams to start next season.

Clemson is the worse of the 3 with the uncertainty at qb.

Beat up Duke, Grayson Allen acted like the POS he is and FSU maybe in the top 8 this time next week.

Signing day is coming is close and FSU still has one big target to land, Ol' Jimbo needs to make a couple more visit to bring in the big DT.

If FSU lands Marvin Wilson, we will have 4 5 star players this year....Keindoh, Samuals, Akers should get playing time day one. Akers could be the starters by the end of the year.

Also, many believe FSU will begin the year in the top 2...this would be a good year to make that national title push, Beat Alabama and a nice revenge beating at home on Louisville will go a long way.

Signing day is coming is close and FSU still has one big target to land, Ol' Jimbo needs to make a couple more visit to bring in the big DT.

If FSU lands Marvin Wilson, we will have 4 5 star players this year....Keindoh, Samuals, Akers should get playing time day one. Akers could be the starters by the end of the year.

Also, many believe FSU will begin the year in the top 2...this would be a good year to make that national title push, Beat Alabama and a nice revenge beating at home on Louisville will go a long way.
I'll be beside myself if we can pull Wilson into the fold. You know Jimbo will have some signing day surprises.

Back
Top Bottom