****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

I don't observe their victory in the Loco's Hall of Sports Records & Brewery.
We've got something special for you a little later this year. You can write in your diary about how much it hurts your feelings to have the Seminoles stomp your little gator asses! See you soon, Peaches. 🤣🤣🤣

We've got something special for you a little later this year. You can write in your diary about how much it hurts your feelings to have the Seminoles stomp your little gator asses! See you soon, pushed.
Blegh.

It was a very good game until FSU ran away with it in the 2nd half.

BK must have known what was going to happen as he should have been taking those FG points early on instead of failed 4th down attempts.

Brian Kelly was a loser at Notre Dame
.I give him another year
As he did at ND, he's fielding a very good team but never a great team. They'll beat a lot of teams but will never win the championship despite excellent talent. However, don't beat him up too bad... this is the best FSU team since 2013/2014. They should run the table this year.

As he did at ND, he's fielding a very good team but never a great team. They'll beat a lot of teams but will never win the championship despite excellent talent. However, don't beat him up too bad... this is the best FSU team since 2013/2014. They should run the table this year.
They should

I'm interested to see what Clemson looks like tonight. I don't believe there is anyone in the ACC that can match up to the physicality was saw last night.

Back
Top Bottom