****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

Yeah, looked like Norvell also was just trying to go for the big plays in the first qtr. Finally realized they could push them around and things settled down. Offensive minded coached just like to get too cute at times.
The play calling in the 4th quarter was awful. They live and die by the big play and are apparently allergic to crossing routes, screens, etc. I about lost my mind!

The play calling in the 4th quarter was awful. They live and die by the big play and are apparently allergic to crossing routes, screens, etc. I about lost my mind!
I don't know if those were the plays called or JT changed it. If JT changed plays then Norvell needs to reel him in. If Norvell is calling this, then he needs to get his head out of his ass.

JT is obviously hurting as there were many times he could have ran but didn't.

I don't know if those were the plays called or JT changed it. If JT changed plays then Norvell needs to reel him in. If Norvell is calling this, then he needs to get his head out of his ass.

JT is obviously hurting as there were many times he could have ran but didn't.
Hopefully, the week off will allow him to fully heal. Our schedule is much better for the next few weeks as well.

I'm not sure where those plays came from but they about cost us the game. I'm glad it finally worked and that we won.

benson.jpg

Give me this man next year in Miami

I hope the Noles don't get Left out of the championships because of the injury to the starting quarterback

Back
Top Bottom