****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

Ive been saying for what seems like decades, that an 8 team playoff is best. Was happy they went with the Playoff system, but knew the 4 team format was never gonna work.

I hope FSU beats some ass down in their bowl game. If they go 14-0 they are National Champs imo.

Total screw job. I'd be furious.

You're in if not for the following of Texas & Alabama. Politics **** it all up, once again.

This is probably the worst snub I've seen since I've been paying attention. Imagine changing the whole format for improvement then this happens. Way to break it more -- idiots.

Total screw job. I'd be furious.

You're in if not for the following of Texas & Alabama. Politics **** it all up, once again.

This is probably the worst snub I've seen since I've been paying attention. Imagine changing the whole format for improvement then this happens. Way to break it more -- idiots.
Yeah, I'm still furious. Not only did they screw FSU, they just made the ACC irrelevant. You can go undefeated, win your power 5 conference, and not play for the Natty because they have 2 one loss teams in there that aren't ranked ahead of you all season.

It not the NC anymore, it's the Disney Invitational. I hope all the committee members choke on that wad of money they have been paid.

Yeah, I'm still furious. Not only did they screw FSU, they just made the ACC irrelevant. You can go undefeated, win your power 5 conference, and not play for the Natty because they have 2 one loss teams in there that aren't ranked ahead of you all season.

It not the NC anymore, it's the Disney Invitational. I hope all the committee members choke on that wad of money they have been paid.

The shitty part is GA will most likely put a hurting on you guys in the bowl game and everyone will agree the best teams got in. Might be true, but it still isn't fair. Leaving an undefeated team from a power 5 conference out -- a team with multiple and recent national championships -- to pave the way for two 1 loss teams is unconscionable.

Its not even just bama though, no one is talking about Texas getting in with a loss.

We arent talking about Boise fing State going undefeated here.

Undefeated ACC champ getting snubbed is a ****ing travesty.

Agree. Its usually the Pac that gets hosed.

Will be rooting for UW.

p.s. Hope they & Oregon terrorize the B1G for yrs.

Its not even just bama though, no one is talking about Texas getting in with a loss.

We arent talking about Boise fing State going undefeated here.

Undefeated ACC champ getting snubbed is a ****ing travesty.
Texas is the only 1loss team that should be in cause they beat the SEC Champ Bamal!

The shitty part is GA will most likely put a hurting on you guys in the bowl game and everyone will agree the best teams got in. Might be true, but it still isn't fair. Leaving an undefeated team from a power 5 conference out -- a team with multiple and recent national championships -- to pave the way for two 1 loss teams is unconscionable.
Half our starters wont play. There are a lot of 1-3 round picks on that team. I would advise non of them to play. GA has some as well, but not as many as FSU.

Too much money at stake, but would love to see them boycot the bowl. I saw an idea someone posted, is they go out for the coin toss then before the kickoff the entire team leaves the field.

Today's decision made the ACC a G5 conference. I hope and pray FSU makes and announcement that they are leaving the ACC and joining the Big 10.

Back
Top Bottom