Florida vs. Tennessee | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. Tennessee

That's freaking pitiful Meyer! You have to be more prepared than that.

SHoulda just left Tebow in there. 2 yards is given with him.

The Gators dominated the stats and won the game with that last drive.Thats what counts.I hope Harvin is OK.The plays Wynn ran were designed for Harvin but Wynn did a good job

:woot: :thewave: :woot:

Great come from behind win on the road in a tough SEC game!!!

Great confidence booster!

Back on Finheaven!

What freaking nail biter.
Run D was outstanding, while the pass D was exposed a bit underneath. Probably has more to do with selling out against the run, but worrisome none the less.

Leak played great (other than one poor pass) and has to be in the top 5 Heisman candidates.

Although he didn't have much of a chance to show it today, I really believe Dallas Baker could end up a 1st round pick. He has ALL of the tools. It took him a while to develop mentally, but I'm convinced he has grown significantly and will have a huge year.

DeShawn Wynn continues to improve. I think we'll continue to see him carry a bigger portion of the load as the season progresses.

Can you say Diaper Dandy's? James, Harvin, and Tebow are WEAPONS!

I still can't get over our depth at WR. Urban Meyer must have a Magic WR Tree somewhere. The defenses in the SEC sure look good. Even so, I don't know if it's possible to match up with all of these threats when we spread out.

Something must be done about officiating in the SEC. It was very poor across the board for both teams tonight, and let's just say I'm glad not to be a LSU fan.

EDIT: UT proved to be better than the preseason pundits thought, but we still should have won this game without as much trouble. Poor execution on offense. That OL was better, but still worries me.

Congrats gators it was a hard fought ball game. And I must say the best team won. But I'm still proud of the vols they took on a top 10 team that's not a pretender like cal and fought them hard. I must say the vols are back and will make a bowl game this year. Again congrats gators.

Vol&dolfan said:
Congrats gators it was a hard fought ball game. And I must say the best team won. But I'm still proud of the vols they took on a top 10 team that's not a pretender like cal and fought them hard. I must say the vols are back and will make a bowl game this year. Again congrats gators.
Thanks. And you're right, UT is for real... unfortunately :wink:

The Vols had minus 11 yards rushing for the game but still made it very competetive.

Guess we know who the real contender in the state of Florida is after today! :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom