Football Iq Test | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Iq Test

GOfins54

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score

Tell me what you see here in reference to the quarterback play. I'll post my thoughts after the football illiterates show themselves.

giphynm.gif

Okay, I'll bite. I only watched the first 3 minutes but I saw all I needed to see. I saw that no one could get open, two dropped balls, the worst interior line play I think I have ever seen, and a guy in Landry who might be the most over valued player ever by this fan base fumbling the ball ending a drive in New England territory. I went back and watched the rest of the video and saw Tannehill throwing darts all over the field and it confirmed in my mind that he is the most underrated QB in the NFL and, tragically, unappreciated by way too many dolt Miami Dolphin fans.

Last edited:
I'm not even going to watch the video since the OP obviously has an agenda, proven by calling everyone else football illiterates.

The first round of the draft just wrapped up. We didn't take your favorite QB so your feelings are hurt that they didn't listen to you on Finheaven. The Dolphins are obviously content riding with RT this season. I seem to think that the coaching staff and professionals that are paid to evaluate talent know a little bit more than me about players' abilities and how they fit the scheme so I will trust their decisions until the product on the field proves otherwise.

I have more important things in life to invest my emotions in than how my life-long favorite football team is running things. These guys are paid performers, just like actors and musicians. "Perform for me jesters". Football is a temporary distraction from my busy life as a husband, father and professional.

I'm not even going to watch the video since the OP obviously has an agenda, proven by calling everyone else football illiterates.

The first round of the draft just wrapped up. We didn't take your favorite QB so your feelings are hurt that they didn't listen to you on Finheaven. The Dolphins are obviously content riding with RT this season. I seem to think that the coaching staff and professionals that are paid to evaluate talent know a little bit more than me about players' abilities and how they fit the scheme so I will trust their decisions until the product on the field proves otherwise.

I have more important things in life to invest my emotions in than how my life-long favorite football team is running things. These guys are paid performers, just like actors and musicians. "Perform for me jesters". Football is a temporary distraction from my busy life as a husband, father and professional.

On point, especially the last paragraph. Excellent post

Well boys I think we’re done here

Tell me what you see here in reference to the quarterback play. I'll post my thoughts after the football illiterates show themselves.

Translation: Unless you say what I agree with, you are stupid. There is no room for opinions.

I looked at the op thread and thought the exact opposite of what some are saying .
I think he is trying to make a case for RT.that he is better than people say he is.

Back
Top Bottom