For all of the GB bragging they still have to prove.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For all of the GB bragging they still have to prove..

Re: Re: Its all about injuries

Originally posted by MGD
So give us whatever level of respect you want, for your sake you better hope your team gives them some respect (but I doubt any NFL team doesn't at this point).

can I get an AMEN? :lol: :D

Originally posted by BillscrushFins
Why do wins over bad teams mean nothing but losses to good teams count. To say "we saw what the pats have become"

They lost to
1. Chargers 6-1
2. Your boys 5-2
3 Packers 6-1
4. Broncos 6-2

Believe me, I hate the Pats but I am not calling them a bad team yet.

Pats are in melt down mode right now. Lots of in-house fighting and word is there have been a few fist fights during practice.

Bills should win this weekend against the Pats.

The Pats made a very foolish mistake when they were getting ready to play the Pack, and it seems that if LAFinfan was HC for the fins he would be falling into the same mistake.

The Pats looked at the Packs injury list and the games they had played thus far and figured that they were not that much of a threat. Weak schedule, injuries, yadda yadda. And where did it get them? A big fat "L". in their brand new house. :lol:

The Pack was able to take an injury riddled team and have them excell. Now the team is nearly 100% and its still moving forward.

Are the Pack beatable in their house? Sure. Barring the projected temps for game time, if the Fins do not underestimate the Pack they have a chance. Operative word is "IF

Actually, the Pats lost because Ahmen Green ran all over them, and they have an easily shut-down one-dimensional offense......

that's AhmAn Green ;) and let me guess the Pats beat themselves that game? Never mind the Packer backups played very well that game :sleep:

My bad, I know how its spelled, it was a typo or something. I'm not taking anything away from your victory, you all played really well. I'm just saying that their team is lacking in a couple key departments......

Originally posted by BMarion31
Actually, the Pats lost because Ahmen Green ran all over them, and they have an easily shut-down one-dimensional offense......

Yes and No. I can only remember 1 or 2 really long runs by Green (I was having too much fun taunting the Pats fans near me)

They spent a great deal of energy (prior to the game) making sure that Favre did not get the ball to Glenn. They were so focused on him that they dropped coverage on Green, and the other WRs.

Favre did not throw too many long passes that day, he did not need too. But the weather played into that decision along with the poor Pats D.

Further more. The Pats were so fixated on how banged up the Packs D was that they forgot the Pack leads the league in TO ratio. The Packs D soon gave them a wake up call to that matter.

So while Green did have an over 100 yard day, the fact is the Packs banged up D did not allow the Pats to get any momentum going, and caused Brady to throw 3 interceptions.

Originally posted by BMarion31
My bad, I know how its spelled, it was a typo or something. I'm not taking anything away from your victory, you all played really well. I'm just saying that their team is lacking in a couple key departments......

yeah it's called heart. :D

Call it lucky if you want but they beat ATL and NO lost to them!

GB is good! Very Good! Who cares about who they have beat! A bad team would have lost games they are supposed to win.

Like say against the Jets????:D

Originally posted by CJS
Well I agree that we are not dominating the league, but we are winning the games we are supposed to win. The team has improved each week despite losing our two starting tackles and countless players on defense. Are we the best team in the league? Who knows? But we are certainly in the top echelon of teams as long as #4 lines up behind center.

and that is all any of us can really say right now. every team that was the best suddenly have fallen off. whos next? buffalo? San Fransisco? New Olreans? green Bay? hmmmmmmmm. i love this league. i like where we sit aside from JF being out. now we get to play the underdog! i dont want to be number one until playoff time!

Call it lucky if you want but they beat ATL and NO lost to them!

GB is good! Very Good! Who cares about who they have beat! A bad team would have lost games they are supposed to win.

here is a typical bills loser. always looking at themselves like god but everyone else is an idget. then they go and say idgetty things. :lol: :monkey: Bills media and fans

Originally posted by WisconsinFan
that's AhmAn Green ;) and let me guess the Pats beat themselves that game? Never mind the Packer backups played very well that game :sleep:

No but the Pats dont have a run D. gee hard to figure out how GB was going to game plan that game. i have miami beating new england up in new england now. why? ricky williams and they beat us last year on a lamar smith fumble at the goaline and a trick play. there wont be any of that this year!:lol:

Irregardless. To win on the road against a top tier team in favorable weather for them, we will have to play at the very top of our game. We did it at Denver and it was a dogfight. But Griese is not Favre. If we fall behind and have to play catch-up, that guy with the funny name is gonna tear Lucas' head off.

I don't understand how anyone can dog another team out about who they have played.You can only beat the teams that are on your schedule.People dog out the Bills, but in their defense, it doesn't matter who you have beaten when it comes down to figuring out which team gets a week off in the playoffs.

Originally posted by davster82
Irregardless. To win on the road against a top tier team in favorable weather for them, we will have to play at the very top of our game. We did it at Denver and it was a dogfight. But Griese is not Favre. If we fall behind and have to play catch-up, that guy with the funny name is gonna tear Lucas' head off.

yeah but GB's run D isnt denvers either. GB's Wr are not Denvers either. GB oline is not as good as DEnvers. i could go on all day about comparisons. it wont matter. once again, what will matter is if we get to Favre and show him something he has not seen before this year. i think JT will have a hell of a game against Flanagan. look out favre! JT loves to go against u!

Originally posted by finfan54
what will matter is if we get to Favre and show him something he has not seen before this year. i think JT will have a hell of a game against Flanagan. look out favre! JT loves to go against u!

And I am sure Favre will be looking forward to toying with JT :lol:

Quite a few coaches have said it is very hard to come up with something that Favre has not seen. Sure you can put some little tweaks to a play but more times than not Favre sniffs it out and if need be he does an audible, or even worse for any defense, Favre will improvise.

Favre as you know, is not a qb that has to have his feet set to throw a catchable pass, nor does he have to throw it the more traditional way.

I for one can't wait til Monday night. Even if it means listening to Madden :goof:

Back
Top Bottom