For all of the GB bragging they still have to prove.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For all of the GB bragging they still have to prove..

Originally posted by Squirrel
And I am sure Favre will be looking forward to toying with JT :lol:

Quite a few coaches have said it is very hard to come up with something that Favre has not seen. Sure you can put some little tweaks to a play but more times than not Favre sniffs it out and if need be he does an audible, or even worse for any defense, Favre will improvise.

Favre as you know, is not a qb that has to have his feet set to throw a catchable pass, nor does he have to throw it the more traditional way.

I for one can't wait til Monday night. Even if it means listening to Madden :goof:

god i hate madden! he is terrible. old, slow, always off the game on some tangent. but Favre toying with JT? what you mean ,screen pass? what exactly do you mean? i would hope that Flanagan would be toying with JT for your sake. i dont quite understand? help me out here. a QB doesnt toy with a DE. a DE toys with a QB! thats why Favre has a knee injury to begin with! and we are not the washington redskins.

Originally posted by finfan54
but Favre toying with JT? what you mean ,screen pass? what exactly do you mean? i would hope that Flanagan would be toying with JT for your sake. i dont quite understand? help me out here. a QB doesnt toy with a DE. a DE toys with a QB! thats why Favre has a knee injury to begin with! and we are not the washington redskins.

You will see. Favre will have fun with him. :D

Yes I am aware that usually its a DE that toys with the QB. But would you not agree that Favre is not like most QBs? The hit he took resulting in the knee injury is not the norm for him. A break down on Dotson't part. I would not suspect the same mistake will be made again.

More times than not, the DE or DT think they have Favre only for him to get away. :lol:

Originally posted by Squirrel

More times than not, the DE or DT think they have Favre only for him to get away. :lol:

But will he be so elusive with his injury?

Originally posted by booyeah_
That's the $1,000,000 question. Both teams have won games that could be called lucky, and lost a game that they maybe shouldn't have. Point is, that it'll be a whale of a ballgame, and both teams D's have weaknesses. The winner will most likely be the team that exploits those weaknesses the most. Either way, it's isn't too far fetched to think we might play again, in January.
Go Packers Go!

Originally posted by booyeah_

Well word has it the brace that he is wearing is not hindering his movement at all. Of course the true test will be at game time.

Speaking of Madden. How about we all chip in, bribe the people in charge of the audio so they will turn off Madden's mic :eek:

Back
Top Bottom