For All of You Saying "Our Next head Coach Will Be..." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All of You Saying "Our Next head Coach Will Be..."

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Why are you bothering to watch the rest of the season? You have to have it stuck in your mind that we do not even ahve a chance to win the Super Bowl which means you have no faith. That is fine by me because everyone is allowed to have their own opinions etc. But why bother watch the rest of the year If your so sure we are destined for failure?

I agree. If Mare makes the FG against the Patriots, we are 7-3 and in 1st place. How is that FG miss Wannstedt's fault?? You might as well blame it on the Marlins for advancing to the WS. We wouldn't have the dirt infield if the Cubs had beaten the Marlins, so we can also blame the Cubs. Nobody would be complaining if Mare made that kick. We would be in 1st place and winning games, no matter how ugly.

This team is very similar to the 2000 Ravens. There was a stretch of 6 games where they didn't score a TD. Their defense was unstoppable, like ours this year. Take out the Tennessee game - Surtain and Thomas being out - and we're easily the best defense in the league. Give the team some time and we'll come out with a 10-6 record. That Ravens team was also a wild card that year, so it can be done even if we don't win the division. And before that stretch run, Billick was getting a lot of heat for being an offensive genius, yet the team couldn't score.

And who says we have to have a top notch QB?? Marino was the best and didn't win a SB. Dilfer, who can't even get a starting job, leads the Ravens to the win and is the SB MVP. So go figure...

Cuz we are allowed to talk and discuss. You take it as if we are the Miami organization themselves. We are fans, if ya don't want to hear it don't click on the link.

Originally posted by Jaj
Cuz we are allowed to talk and discuss. You take it as if we are the Miami organization themselves. We are fans, if ya don't want to hear it don't click on the link.

:up:

Hypothetical question: If Miami goes on a losing streak and the other contenders keep winning, and Miami is officially eliminated from playoff contention in say week 15, does that mean you won't watch them play the last 2 weeks of the season? That's what you're suggesting.

I'll keep rooting for the Dolphins whether they're in SB contention or not. I'll also hope that they make the necessary changes to improve this team, whether it's personnel, coaching, or front office.

I dont have a prob with people speaking their minds on problems. what i have a problem with is people who dont support the team when they are actually in a game. i can understand not wanting to watch tennesee blow us out and walk away. i cant see people going home in the third quarter cus we dont have any offense that is scoring 30+ points.

Originally posted by relive1972
Hypothetical question: If Miami goes on a losing streak and the other contenders keep winning, and Miami is officially eliminated from playoff contention in say week 15, does that mean you won't watch them play the last 2 weeks of the season? That's what you're suggesting.

I'll keep rooting for the Dolphins whether they're in SB contention or not. I'll also hope that they make the necessary changes to improve this team, whether it's personnel, coaching, or front office.

Exactly, what I was gonna say,

PrimeTime,
You just spoke volumes about what kinda fan you are, you tried to suggest that we are not good fans and basically said that if the fins become a 3-13 team you won't watch them. Why bother. I lived through more disapointing seasons than you've had birthdays, So take your post and stuff it.

Originally posted by SDFinFan
I agree. If Mare makes the FG against the Patriots, we are 7-3 and in 1st place. How is that FG miss Wannstedt's fault?? You might as well blame it on the Marlins for advancing to the WS. We wouldn't have the dirt infield if the Cubs had beaten the Marlins, so we can also blame the Cubs. Nobody would be complaining if Mare made that kick. We would be in 1st place and winning games, no matter how ugly.

This team is very similar to the 2000 Ravens. There was a stretch of 6 games where they didn't score a TD. Their defense was unstoppable, like ours this year. Take out the Tennessee game - Surtain and Thomas being out - and we're easily the best defense in the league. Give the team some time and we'll come out with a 10-6 record. That Ravens team was also a wild card that year, so it can be done even if we don't win the division. And before that stretch run, Billick was getting a lot of heat for being an offensive genius, yet the team couldn't score.

And who says we have to have a top notch QB?? Marino was the best and didn't win a SB. Dilfer, who can't even get a starting job, leads the Ravens to the win and is the SB MVP. So go figure...
I'm not really anti Wanny. I actually give him(and Spiel) credit for not over-spending for Gandy or Turley while others have jeered him for not getting a LT or OL in the offseason. However, I will counter-point that if the Phins had SCORED TOUCHDOWNS instead of settling for field goals while in the red zone in any of those losses, (except maybe Tenn. but talk about not having your team ready to compete) it wouldn't have come down missed FGs.

Re: For All of You Saying "Our Next head Coach Will Be..."

Originally posted by Prime Time
Why are you bothering to watch the rest of the season? You have to have it stuck in your mind that we do not even ahve a chance to win the Super Bowl which means you have no faith. That is fine by me because everyone is allowed to have their own opinions etc. But why bother watch the rest of the year If your so sure we are destined for failure?

Because I am a fan, and because I am a REAL fan, I support the team whether or not they have any real chance of winning the SB. That's what separates people like me from people who have to deceive themselves into believing a lie in order to remain supporters of the team.

Originally posted by Jaj

Money in the bank.

I don't want Dave Wannstedt here, but I still have faith in my squad. If Miami is playing the Chiefs at KC, then the Panthers at Carolina, I have faith that we can go 2-0. It's the same case with discussing draft picks. Why talk about Michael Clayton if you have faith in the team winning the super bowl and picking at #32? Exactly. We are allowed to talk and discuss the "what if's" like Jaj said.

Originally posted by Jaj

That wasn't the question my fellow Dol-Fan. I did not ask you "Why are you saying that Wanny should be gone?" What I asked was why bother watching the rest of the season If you do not have faith in the team. I didn't ask why are you discussing about us having a new coach.

Re: Re: For All of You Saying "Our Next head Coach Will Be..."

Originally posted by RikWriter

Because I am a fan, and because I am a REAL fan, I support the team whether or not they have any real chance of winning the SB. That's what separates people like me from people who have to deceive themselves into believing a lie in order to remain supporters of the team.

RikWrite I am as Die Hard of a Fan as anyone here. I will watch If we go 0-16 or 16-0. But I will never lose faith in my team like many of us here have. I'm not lying to myself...but I will go into each week, into each game believing we have a chance to win. I also am a REAL fan...

Originally posted by Prime Time

That wasn't the question my fellow Dol-Fan. I did not ask you "Why are you saying that Wanny should be gone?" What I asked was why bother watching the rest of the season If you do not have faith in the team. I didn't ask why are you discussing about us having a new coach.
It's obvious Jaj roots for the Dolphins just like you, but there are realists, and there are dreamers...which one are you?

Who says I lost faith in the team. I am not going to be dissapointed if they don't win it all since it does not seem likely, but whatever I will keep watching and hoping, but the Miami Dolphins do not control my life.

Back
Top Bottom