For All of You Saying "Our Next head Coach Will Be..." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All of You Saying "Our Next head Coach Will Be..."

Originally posted by Hellion

Exactly, what I was gonna say,

PrimeTime,
You just spoke volumes about what kinda fan you are, you tried to suggest that we are not good fans and basically said that if the fins become a 3-13 team you won't watch them. Why bother. I lived through more disapointing seasons than you've had birthdays, So take your post and stuff it.

Hellion...why don't you try to have a conversation/discussion without a sentence like "take your post and stuff it". You are much older than I am...be more mature about it. I am a Die Hard Fan by the way. I will follow this team every year even If we go 0-16 for 100 years straight. What I was trying to say is why watch the rest of the season If you have no faith? I have faith unlike some of us around here.

Originally posted by relive1972
Hypothetical question: If Miami goes on a losing streak and the other contenders keep winning, and Miami is officially eliminated from playoff contention in say week 15, does that mean you won't watch them play the last 2 weeks of the season? That's what you're suggesting.

That's what I got out of the post as well. :confused:

Originally posted by Prime Time

What I was trying to say is why watch the rest of the season If you have no faith? I have faith unlike some of us around here.

But if you go 0-16, at some point in the season you will be 0-8. 0-8 equals elimination. If the team is already out, how can you still have faith?

This team isn't like the 2000 ravens........ The 2000 ravens were better than most of you think.

An offensive line that could block.......

receivers making the catches when they needed to

Shannon Sharpe wrecking havoc(Randy has a way to go)

Quarterback making the plays when the team most needed

something we all lack off........... the season isn't over and miami isn't picked to go anywhere. If somehow miami overcomes all these problems then we will go undercover into the playoffs.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

It's obvious Jaj roots for the Dolphins just like you, but there are realists, and there are dreamers...which one are you?
I am a realist. If we suck we suck. If we are good we are good. Either way, I will go into every week believing that my team can win whether were up against a solid team or not. Anything can happen on any given Sunday.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

But if you go 0-16, at some point in the season you will be 0-8. 0-8 equals elimination. If the team is already out, how can you still have faith?

I have faith that we will be able to go into each game and win no matter what our record is. What I said in the first post is...If you have no faith in the team why watch the rest of the year? Why watch a team that you believe cannot beat the opponent they are playing.

So if next season the Fins are 2-8 you'll stop watching because they'll be out of the playoff race? Or will you still have faith that an 8-8 team will make the playoffs.
you are missing the point, the current record or "faith" is irrelevant in whether a fan watched the game or not. during the last 6-10 season we had under Shula I watched every game I could, I knew the Fins were not good enough to make the playoffs, but i still watched the team play.
See you are a fair weather fan, when you no longer have "faith" in the team to win a SB or playoffs you'll stop watching. Until the team gets good again and then you'll have "faith" again.

Hellion...why don't you try to have a conversation/discussion without a sentence like "take your post and stuff it". You are much older than I am...be more mature about it. I am a Die Hard Fan by the way. I will follow this team every year even If we go 0-16 for 100 years straight. What I was trying to say is why watch the rest of the season If you have no faith? I have faith unlike some of us around here.

Excuse me before you judge my maturity level remember YOU were the one JUDGING others, That young man is a true sign of Immaturity,

Faith? explain to us what you meen by Faith because you have everyone confused.
Faith in what?
Faith that they'll do what?

Hellion can you avoid the personnal attacks? I am a fair weather fan? Did you not see my posts or are you just ignoring the fact that I stated, I will have faith every week that we can win the game we are headed to, no matter the record. I didn't say that If we don't make SuperBowl that I will not have faith. I simply said what is the point of watching the remainder of the games If you do not have faith in the team to win them.

Originally posted by Hellion

Excuse me before you judge my maturity level remember YOU were the one JUDGING others, That young man is a true sign of Immaturity,

Faith? explain to us what you meen by Faith because you have everyone confused.
Faith in what?
Faith that they'll do what?

I didn't judge anyone. I asked a simple question...Why watch the rest of the season If you have no faith that we can win the games we are playing in the upcoming week.

I mean by believing that our team can beat our opponent (whoever that may be) week in and week out...no matter our records.

Why watch a team that you believe cannot beat the opponent they are playing.

I understood the point that you tried to put across in your first post. But again, I do not understand what you're implying here. If you love football and you love your team, you're gonna watch the game(s).

What the statement quoted leads me to believe is, why watch the Chargers(with Brees) play the Chiefs(if that was on)?

I'm an orlando magic fan and I lost faith for them a while back because of the way managment handled the team. Now that is a lost of faith.

Primetime, people can be "real fans" and "realists" at the same time. Yes, you are technically still in it, but everyone and their mother knows you guys ain't good enough this year. There are only 4 real teams in the AFC--KC, Tenn, Indy, NE...the rest are sacrificial lambs in the playoffs

Hellion can you avoid the personnal attacks? I am a fair weather fan? Did you not see my posts or are you just ignoring the fact that I stated, I will have faith every week that we can win the game we are headed to, no matter the record. I didn't say that If we don't make SuperBowl that I will not have faith. I simply said what is the point of watching the remainder of the games If you do not have faith in the team to win them.

No what you did was change your tune when you read people were pissed about you judging them.

If the team is 0-10 and they are playing a 10-0 team that has superior talent, coaching and home field and i know they will probably lose i watch, because i am a fan win or lose. I support the team if I know they'll win or if I know they'll lose.

I don't need faith inorder to watch them, because I love the game and the team no matter what.

You don't need faith to be a fan.

Okay CO...that is what I am saying. Some people on this board have no faith in that we can beat the Cowboys, Eagles, Patriots etc. Some people just do not think we can do it, which is fine, but have at least SOME faith.

Back
Top Bottom