For All of You Saying "Our Next head Coach Will Be..." | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All of You Saying "Our Next head Coach Will Be..."

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Primetime, people can be "real fans" and "realists" at the same time. Yes, you are technically still in it, but everyone and their mother knows you guys ain't good enough this year. There are only 4 real teams in the AFC--KC, Tenn, Indy, NE...the rest are sacrificial lambs in the playoffs

Okay, so the 5-4 teams the past few years who went on to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl must not have been good enough either. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Prime Time

Okay, so the 5-4 teams the past few years who went on to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl must not have been good enough either. :rolleyes:
read other thread

Primetime, people can be "real fans" and "realists" at the same time. Yes, you are technically still in it, but everyone and their mother knows you guys ain't good enough this year. There are only 4 real teams in the AFC--KC, Tenn, Indy, NE...the rest are sacrificial lambs in the playoffs

That is what people said last year about us, Raiders, Tennesee etc. They said we were the only real teams and rest were the left overs and look what happened. We have a real chance of going to the playoffs and winning it all. Don't pout because your Jillies are a terrible team.

That is what people said last year about us, Raiders, Tennesee etc. They said we were the only real teams and rest were the left overs and look what happened. We have a real chance of going to the playoffs and winning it all. Don't pout because your Jillies are a terrible team.
Don't pout cause you can't beat any good teams...Pats, Indy, Tennessee...thank your lucky stars you don't have to play KC this year

We lost to Pats in OT, by a missed and blocked FG. Indy we lost thanks to Wade Smith. We can beat good teams, we just beat Baltimore. And we beat you guys....oh wait you guys aren't good.

We lost to Pats in OT, by a missed and blocked FG. Indy we lost thanks to Wade Smith. We can beat good teams, we just beat Baltimore. And we beat you guys....oh wait you guys aren't good.
that's right, we aren't...you lost to the Pats and the Colts on your hometurf...you know damn well you won't be seeing any homegames in the playoffs:rolleyes:

oh yeah...the Ravens are frauds just like you guys...who have they beaten?...Browns, Cardinals, Broncos(with Kanell), Chargers, and Jaguars?..impressive, most impressive

Indy we lost thanks to Wade Smith.

That's not a good excuse and it shouldn't of been made. When people jump on Fiedler/Wanny after losses, don't you usually step in and defend Fiedler/Wanny?

oh yeah...the Ravens are frauds just like you guys...who have they beaten?...Browns, Cardinals, Broncos(with Kanell), Chargers, and Jaguars?..impressive, most impressive

They held the Rams to 121 yards total offense last week in St. Louis. Their defense ain't no joke.

The things that make fans "real fans" IMO, are the ones that get up on Sunday morning with butterfly's because they can't wait for kickoff even though knowing their team has only a 30% shot at wining the game but hoping against hope their team will pull it off. When their teams fails, they somehow feel cheated and are angry thus they go home belly full of beer and wings turn on their computer and proceed to tell everyone who will listen and some that won't, that their team sucks! After several days have passed and they inevitably feel better about themselves and maybe their team they begin the same routine all over again.

I see this every week from fans of all teams not that all fans behave in this fashion, but if football is more to you then just football, I'm sure you can relate. I know I come on this site from time to time and spew anti sentiment about my beloved Fins, but it's just many,many years of hoping against hope that maybe, just maybe this will be the year.
I know some fans still think that we have a shot this year and thats Ok for them, but from where I'm standing, this year at least, it's just aother lost opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watch the Fins year in and year out b/c I believe that they will get to the big show one day again.(this is faith) And when they do, I will go to that game no matter who I have to step on to get there. But for now I watch them, on the edge of my seat, every game they play in. I especially like watching their D hand some licks out to opposing players. CW, if you think some of these teams are just lambs going into the slaughter, you are right but don't count out the Fins just yet.

Originally posted by Muck

They held the Rams to 121 yards total offense last week in St. Louis. Their defense ain't no joke.
yes, but as the Bills have taught us this year, it doesn't matter how good your defense is if you can't score points

How have the Bills taught us that If the Bills Defense isn't any good.

This post wasn't about fans having faith or not to begin with it was about fans mentioning names of who they would like the next coach to be, IF there is a new coach.

Having faith in the team has nothing to do with wanting your team to be better, there is always room for improvement even with the SB Champion.

The main point is faith or no faith, truth is this team has underachieved the last few years and it may be time for a coaching change regardless of what happens the remainder of the season, other then winning the SB of course.

This team has had more talent the last few years then most in the league and they have gotten steadily worse. Again does this mean that we have no "Faith" because we can see the level of play that the team has put forth so far or is it realism.

What if they make the playoffs and lose in the first or second round? Are you satisfied with that? I wont be.

I always had a hard time giving coaches credit for what the team does on the field but I see teams around the league with much less talent playing much better FB, and can't deny the fact that these teams have good coaches.

New England (Won a SB with less talent)
Dallas
and
Carolina

to name 3.

I have nothing against Dave, I just think anything short of a SB birth and it may be time to move on. But get this the fan side of me still has faith that his can happen, the realist side of me says while there is a chance it won't be very easy the way they have been playing so far this season.

How have the Bills taught us that If the Bills Defense isn't any good.
The Bills defense is 4th in the league(first against the pass, 10th against the run)...yours is 10th...you just smacked youreslf

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom