For serious Dolphin Fans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For serious Dolphin Fans.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
I was on the Tank wagon , but I'm officially getting off. I just cant accept a Jets Lose. I'm actually hoping Miami kicks the hell out of them. I'm going to be very disappointed if we lose. It's just the history. I grow up in Jersey, and I hate the Jets like no other. Sorry guys but I'm getting off the Tank , and I'm going to blow up some Jets now. Who's in

It’s going to be very hard to lose to the jets this year...it would take an enormous tank effort.

I was on the Tank wagon , but I'm officially getting off. I just cant accept a Jets Lose. I'm actually hoping Miami kicks the hell out of them. I'm going to be very disappointed if we lose. It's just the history. I grow up in Jersey, and I hate the Jets like no other. Sorry guys but I'm getting off the Tank , and I'm going to blow up some Jets now. Who's in

Be prepared for me to call you out if you ever turn into a Tua fan. If you say anything nice about him, and I mean EVER, I will remind you that you rooted for us to not get him

I’m fine with a loss this year. A loss to the Jets not only keeps us in the running for the 1st pick but also moves the Jets back in the draft. We want the Jest to win 6-8 games a year.

This is my make up, I cheer and want big plays but when all said and done I don't freak out at missed fg's, missed scoring opps, turnovers etc and actually want us to improve but lose in the end ala wash. I really want us to have pick one to grab ANYONE we want or trade it for the mother load. So tired of mediocrity and it would kill me to see the Jets at 1 or 2 and us at 2 or 3.

The Universe is going to unfold the way it wants to unfold. That being said, I want this one to be our only win of the year and every else to get at least two wins.

Back
Top Bottom