For serious Dolphin Fans. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For serious Dolphin Fans.

I dont want Tua. Tua is not all that in my book. Just a very classy team. Joe Burrow is the guy I want

A guy with no real track record before this season. His 2018 season was mediocre. An unproven Johnny Comelately that couldn’t beat out his competition at the Ohio State.

I laugh at those that dismiss Tua for the myriad of reasons they come up with yet back that up by wanting a player that showed nothing before this season.

All of the reasons the naysayers use against Tua can be used against Burrow too — except that Burrow has never stepped up in a National title game and make plays for an entire 2nd half that led his team to a win.

Burrow suffered a broken bone in his throwing hand in practice that required surgery. Yet Tua gets hurt in an actual game and it’s somehow used against him. Burrow has a ton of talent surrounding him at LSU, yet only Tua gets knocked for the same.

I have no problem with fans not being sold on Tua. But to double down with Joe Burrow who has even more question marks is beyond disingenuous.

For some reason I like Jalen Hurts better than Tua

haha, no way, not impressed at all. I’ve seen enough of him to know he’s a one trick pony. The more I see of Burrow I like. Fromm ain’t looking too bad either

If they win, they win and if they lose, they lose. Both alternatives have pluses and minuses.

I don’t think they’ll go winless though and a win over Boy Genius and the Jets would be as good a win as we’d get this season.

With X and a drake gone this team is literally playing with backups 1-22, if they remain competitive then look to Brian Flores as something special..

I dont want Tua. Tua is not all that in my book. Just a very classy team. Joe Burrow is the guy I want

I’m just curious why? I mean, he looked like dootie last year, he’s had 7 or 8 good games this year. Tua has literally been tearing it up for 3 years. He has demonstrated elite accuracy, timing, pocket awareness, mobility, leadership, and moxy and yet people say “I don’t like him, I want some guy who’s had 7 good games.”

I’m just curious, why Burrow and not Tua? Is it just because Tua plays on Alabama? Please, help me understand?

I was in a quandary watching the Steelers game. When we went 14-0 up I thought hell we might be in with a chance of winning this but on the other side of the coin was hey we can't win because it would ruin our chance of drafting the best possible talent.
I found my self going bugger it I want the W. Any win this season will do as I hate the thought of us going 0-16.

I was on the Tank wagon , but I'm officially getting off. I just cant accept a Jets Lose. I'm actually hoping Miami kicks the hell out of them. I'm going to be very disappointed if we lose. It's just the history. I grow up in Jersey, and I hate the Jets like no other. Sorry guys but I'm getting off the Tank , and I'm going to blow up some Jets now. Who's in

On a...

...serious...

...note, you realize that it doesn’t really matter whether or not you deem it acceptable for the Dolphins to win Sunday, right?

Blow up some Jets?

Anyone have the number for the fbi?

Back
Top Bottom