For serious Dolphin Fans. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For serious Dolphin Fans.

The Jets have sucked ass but I think Bell and Darnold will get well vs us. Our secondary is literally street free agents and guys, who aren’t very good mind you, playing out of position. Maybe we get Rashad back and Rowe goes back to CB but again neither is that good. The one worry is the Jets OLINE is suspect and we love to blitz. Darnold has really struggled against the blitz but you have to figure they’ll be ready for it.

I always root for us to win because again (broken record) it has no affect on the outcome of the game. I can’t believe there are posters on here who don’t understand that. If we go 0-16 it will have nothing to do with Finheaven posters who cheered for losses!!!!

It’s going to be very hard to lose to the jets this year...it would take an enormous tank effort.
Why do people keep saying this? Each week. We are going to win. Tank is over. Going to be hard to lose to this team.
are some of you trying to make yourself feel better? This team sucks.
Bell will kill us. Darnold sucks under pressure. No problem. We don’t get pressure

stop kidding yourself. We won’t be anyone.
Gase will move darnold. Which he never does. He will help line out. Which he never does. We can’t stop run. We can’t score more then 2 tds a game on good day.
x is done.Name our corners? Not Rowe or mcain because they are safety’s.

We are the worst team. Stop saying it will be hard to lose. We are underdogs by 5 points at home. Lol.
please just stop. It won’t be hard to lose. We have the talent and coaching to do it.
I think some see the jets skins and bengals and say they all stink like Miami. No they don’t. They are better in every position us. well since jets are down to third string linebackers it might be close because beigal is a star coming. That’s it.

I really just think the Jets D will crush us. I always want a win, but just don't see it until maybe the Cinci game.

Why do people keep saying this? Each week. We are going to win. Tank is over. Going to be hard to lose to this team.
are some of you trying to make yourself feel better? This team sucks.
Bell will kill us. Darnold sucks under pressure. No problem. We don’t get pressure

stop kidding yourself. We won’t be anyone.
Gase will move darnold. Which he never does. He will help line out. Which he never does. We can’t stop run. We can’t score more then 2 tds a game on good day.
x is done.Name our corners? Not Rowe or mcain because they are safety’s.

We are the worst team. Stop saying it will be hard to lose. We are underdogs by 5 points at home. Lol.
please just stop. It won’t be hard to lose. We have the talent and coaching to do it.
I think some see the jets skins and bengals and say they all stink like Miami. No they don’t. They are better in every position us. well since jets are down to third string linebackers it might be close because beigal is a star coming. That’s it.

Not to mention the Jezt D is for real and Fitz and company will have at least 3 turnovers!!

Seems more like an anti-Jet sentiment than a pro-Dolphin one.

Yes, More then you do. I seen every Alabama game this year , and the WR,s are Wide open. Not going to be the case in the pro,s. He also misses wide open WR,s. He ain't all that. Numbers is why you think so highly . Watch him. You'll see what I mean.
Ps. So does Burrow.

Last edited:
I root to win every game. I’m just not as bothered by the losing this year. I too grew up here in NJ and could never handle losing to the Jets as a kid. I could never root for them or anyone else to beat us. I flew down to Miami week 1 w some Ravens fans friends and my son (Miami fan). I saw this putrid team live and in person. I realized just how bad we stunk and since then the losing doesn’t eat at me this year like it normally does. I understand we are rebuilding. The stuff that gets to me this year are things like the way we handled Minkah (was not for the trade) or watching players who just don’t get any better such as Charles Harris. Oh yeah, watching Fitzpatrick play QB is annoying - and it pissed me off as I don’t think it serves any purpose.

But root to lose? Never.

Back
Top Bottom