For serious Dolphin Fans. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For serious Dolphin Fans.

So the ones who want the “tank” aren’t “serious” Dolphin fans....... ok then that’s all I need to know of this thread.

Stupid, regurgitated take. The "real fans" always have to resort to the dick measuring contests. Even if you are a better fan, idgaf. What are you, 12? Is there a prize for best fan?

We already committed to the act...tank.

It is possible to win a game and still get the 1st pick. History suggests no team will go 0-16. That one win might as well be against the jests

Yes, but the problem here is that the Jets will probably pick ahead of us in a tie based on SOS. I am all in for the first half of games only.

Be prepared for me to call you out if you ever turn into a Tua fan. If you say anything nice about him, and I mean EVER, I will remind you that you rooted for us to not get him
What a ridiculous post. If we draft Tua and he sucks, should he call you out on how wrong you were every time you post? The religious allegiance to Tua on this site is breathtaking.

I used to think I was incapable of rooting for a Dolphins loss. In a way I still am, but I would be 10x more content with a solid performance that ends in a Loss than a Win.

It's just what we need to do.

What a ridiculous post. If we draft Tua and he sucks, should he call you out on how wrong you were every time you post? The religious allegiance to Tua on this site is breathtaking.

If we played it that way all we would do all day is call people out for being wrong. There would be nothing else to talk about on this site because so many people have been wrong so many times there wouldn't be enough time to do anything else. You could rename the site WRONGheaven it's been so bad.

With finheavens track record I'm really confident everybody who is die hard in to this tank will be right in the end. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Dolphins losing not only keeps them in striking distance of the top pick it also raises the Jets draft position. Nothing would be worse than the 3rd pick behind the Bengals and Jets.

For some reason I like Jalen Hurts better than Tua
Watching some of those Lincoln Reilly play designs takes me back to being in the huddle and drawing up plays in the dirt with our fingers when we played on the corner lot.

Don't let that offense fool you and how good it can make a QB look like something he's not.

Last edited:
I was on the Tank wagon , but I'm officially getting off. I just cant accept a Jets Lose. I'm actually hoping Miami kicks the hell out of them. I'm going to be very disappointed if we lose. It's just the history. I grow up in Jersey, and I hate the Jets like no other. Sorry guys but I'm getting off the Tank , and I'm going to blow up some Jets now. Who's in

Weigh that against what you might also lose by winning for the next 15 years...The good news is the Jets play the Bengals as well this year and the Jets defense is competent. They should win a game or two more. With Miami a threat to possibly beat the Bengals, they need to drop this one. I'm afraid they might not...

For some reason I like Jalen Hurts better than Tua

You like a guy better than the guy who took his job and was a freshman when he did it....lmfao! I’m not a Tua fanboy but you need to just stop posting after this comment.

Back
Top Bottom