For the person who changed my Avatar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For the person who changed my Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrushBone

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I have a new one just for you. Change if you must. A simple "Hey man please don't use it" would be fine. Oh and since this must remain on topic.

Ronnie Brown 2nd pick in the draft for the win.

EDIT: You've just completely disrespected the people who OWN and PROVIDE this site to you FREE OF CHARGE (with your latest avatar). I insist that you leave for good.

I'm replacing your latest avatar with something more appropriate.

Muck

CrushBone said:
I have a new one just for you. Change if you must. A simple "Hey man please don't use it" would be fine. Oh and since this must remain on topic.

Ronnie Brown 2nd pick in the draft for the win.

I don't know what your previous Avatar was but I do understand how a person might be upset about someone else using it, especially if it was a custom Avatar or hosted at their web space.

Why should the user from whom you borrowed the Avatar have to ask you to stop? I think it's a better approach to ask permission before you use someone else's Avatar.

Nothing of the sort. It was a guy tapping his temple.

CrushBone said:
Nothing of the sort. It was a guy tapping his temple.

Ahhhh. A guy in a red jersey tapping his head? If that was the one, you borrowed it from one of the MODS, TerryTate.

Well removing it and then setting up a "belittling" signature FOR me is overboard. Thanks for the GREAT MOD'ing..pfft.

people dont like to be coppied go find your own and master it.

Theanswer385 said:
people dont like to be coppied go find your own and master it.

Well thank you for that Mr. Rogers. Don't forget your sweater and your spelling book.

CrushBone said:
IF ITS ALL THE SAME TO YOU, eat me.;)
Why are you posting this in the main forum anyway? There is a COmplaints, Suggestions, QUestions Forum.. Maybe you should take the time out to read the different sections this message board has to offer before you post worthless threads in the main forum.

FiN.in.RI said:
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, there are other phin sites 'round here.. ;)

Exactly, what did you expect?? You copied one of the Mods' avatars. Make your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom