For the person who changed my Avatar | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For the person who changed my Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martel said:
Why do you guys kiss the mods asses so bad? Who cares if this guy used someone elses avatar? It's not like TT made it up either. It was a national campaign. And why do the mods on this site talk down to everyone and write condescending edits all the time?

Avatar's and sigs define a person. If he would have asked TT if he could use it then it would have been different, from what I've seen I don't think he asked. I thought it was TT until I actually looked at the name.

Martel said:
Why do you guys kiss the mods asses so bad? Who cares if this guy used someone elses avatar? It's not like TT made it up either. It was a national campaign. And why do the mods on this site talk down to everyone and write condescending edits all the time?

Did you see his last avatar (not the one he borrowed from TT)?? Did you see what he did when he re-registered?? Do you honestly think I'd ban someone simply for questioning us??

You don't see everything that goes on here. We clean up so much garbage around here that never gets seen (thankfully). All you see is me coming down on some guy.

As for the condescending edits, that has been addressed. If you notice, it hasn't happened in a awhile. And if you consider my edit condescending, well.....I think it was pretty tame considering what the guy did.

Finally, TT created that avatar on his own. The character is that of Reebok's TerryTate. But the animated gif was his work.

Well, most of you guys that know me from the site know that I really don't care about ****, but this is probably some kid who thought it looked cool. There's no reason to gang up on him and tell him how the mods are going to teach him who's boss. But I like most of the people who are in this thread anyway, thats why I even said anything.

cnc66 said:
Martel said:
Why do you guys kiss the mods asses so bad?
since when is thinking something clever and funny the same as kissing as$ ? Have issues do you, whats a matter, one of the Mods spank you? No-one called for your attention or directed any comments to you yet you come in here and acuse people you know nothing about of being as$kissers.... and as for avatars...may I suggest for you a brown ring... it would fairly represent the person posting next to it.

Ok. Hey, I think Muck needs a foot massage. Get to it. :D

:hal:
cnc66 said:
Martel said:
Why do you guys kiss the mods asses so bad?
Quote:

since when is thinking something clever and funny the same as kissing as$ ? Have issues do you, whats a matter, one of the Mods spank you? No-one called for your attention or directed any comments to you yet you come in here and acuse people you know nothing about of being as$kissers.... and as for avatars...may I suggest for you a brown ring... it would fairly represent the person posting next to it.

Ok. Hey, I think Muck needs a foot massage. Get to it. :D

think so? tell ya what, I'll make you a deal. I'll massage Mucks feet if you'll change your avatar... heck , I'll even throw in some bright red lipstick so you can paint some lips on it......your very own brown ring...personalized..... a wonderful example of Mr. Martels self expression. It would be perfect...no more deception, everyone would know exactly what you are.... and even the kids wouldn't steal it.

cnc66 said:
cnc66 said:
think so? tell ya what, I'll make you a deal. I'll massage Mucks feet if you'll change your avatar... heck , I'll even throw in some bright red lipstick so you can paint some lips on it......your very own brown ring...personalized..... a wonderful example of Mr. Martels self expression. It would be perfect...no more deception, everyone would know exactly what you are.... and even the kids wouldn't steal it.

Hey....if...you...are going...to....try...to...make jokes...at least...have them..be kinda...funny....and make...a..little..sense...and...after...you rub....Muck down...Terry needs...his car...washed....and....AJ wants...to...be fed...grapes....edited. :cooldude:

ADMIN EDIT: Please refrain from name-calling. Thank you

Martel said:
cnc66 said:

Hey....if...you...are going...to....try...to...make jokes...at least...have them..be kinda...funny....and make...a..little..sense...and...after...you rub....Muck down...Terry needs...his car...washed....and....AJ wants...to...be fed...grapes....edited. :cooldude:

ahahahahahahahaha... I bet he wasn't callin' me an as$kisser this time.....

TerryTate said:
1) I made that graphic myself...i dont care if he takes it or uses it on any other forum...but in the meantime, it's my own unique GIF...when people see that, they think its me talking...half the time I dont even look at the names, the graphic just tells me who is talking as I am skimming these forums...first time I saw him post I thought "wait a second, I never responded in this thread"

2) I am not condescending to anyone when they dont deserve it, when I got rid of his avatar, I left a TerryTate-like message in his signature....not only did the guy not get the joke, he never even heard of TerryTate (and he was using the avatar), so its not my problem.

3) The only time that I get "condescending" in an unTerry Tate-like tone (TerryTate quotes are in jest, including a graphic of TerryTate) is when there are repeat offenders, and usually they do something so bad that they are banned for good. You'll find that generally I am a nice guy.
I agree I skim through posts and look at the graphics not names. Stealing is wrong. Some people have really unique ones like Tate and Nublar7 also has a great one. It would be crap if someone stole Nublars.

Martel said:
cnc66 said:

Wow this is getting heavy. :eek: :lol:

Phinsfan1980 said:
I agree I skim through posts and look at the graphics not names. Stealing is wrong. Some people have really unique ones like Tate and Nublar7 also has a great one. It would be crap if someone stole Nublars.

some newbie stole philters avatar about 2 months ago! did anything happen there?

Phinsfan1980 said:
Well, someone just stole mine today. Thankfully the mods are taking action on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom