Form Your Own Thought: Ross Flying To Miami Directly After Bills Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Form Your Own Thought: Ross Flying To Miami Directly After Bills Game

A1.

Club Member
Reaction score
I'm just sharing some drama provoking tweets. Not suggesting anything, but take a look:

What an exhausting trip....if he was on commercial airlines. Good thing he’s on a private plane. Black Monday will be carnage for Miami FO

Out of gase, Burke, tannenbaum, and Grier, Grier is the only one I care to keep.

I understand we might be a mess for a year or two, but it's worth it to get this thing on track again.

Not sure if keeping Grier would create a power struggle for the new folks in charge. Will have to wait and see I suppose

Out of gase, Burke, tannenbaum, and Grier, Grier is the only one I care to keep.

I understand we might be a mess for a year or two, but it's worth it to get this thing on track again.

Not sure if keeping Grier would create a power struggle for the new folks in charge. Will have to wait and see I suppose
Dont hire a VP. Its just one more cook in the Kitchen. Let the coach report to the GM, GM to Ross.

You guys working up over very little. MT gets the ex Monday.

Per Bleacher Report - Schefter
Miami?

At least one team is reportedly considering calling the Baltimore Ravens about head coach John Harbaugh's availability this offseason.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the team that may call Baltimore believes the Ravens are more likely to part with Harbaugh if they miss the playoffs.

Dont hire a VP. Its just one more cook in the Kitchen. Let the coach report to the GM, GM to Ross.

Can't say I disagree. I've always been a fan of that style. I was pleased to hear tannenbaum took on less responsibility the kast couple years, but it was never clear who exactly did what and how the power structure really worked. It was a total mess

Can't say I disagree. I've always been a fan of that style. I was pleased to hear tannenbaum took on less responsibility the kast couple years, but it was never clear who exactly did what and how the power structure really worked. It was a total mess
We know Tannenbaum was behind Suh, Phillips, restructuring 17, pretty much everything until 2017. He crippled the cap, made poor choices with contracts as if he was panicing.

Personally, I'm actually a fan of some attitude. I don't hate that gase likes things to be his way or the highway. I'm a fan of someone w/ that kind of confidence

But you gotta produce. Gase had the keys to the car and he did nothing w/ it

You wanna have the swinging d*** in the room, that's fine. I'll take a chance on you. But you live and die by that. As a HC, gase has shown some strengths, but he's also had multiple personnel issues. As a playcaller, he has had bottom ranked offenses every trip.

Next, please. You had your shot doing things the way you wanted.

I agree. Out of those guys. Grier seems to be the closest thing to competence. He hasn't been great. But he's drafted some talent.

Yup, at least then we know for sure who to blame over personnel decisions.

Reactions: A1.
Back
Top Bottom