Form Your Own Thought: Ross Flying To Miami Directly After Bills Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Form Your Own Thought: Ross Flying To Miami Directly After Bills Game

Yeah. Those are kind of dominos that were just waiting to see fall. Whether this is gonna be a big "blow up" or if we're just gonna replace a QB or a VP. Gotta just gotta see the direction Ross wants to take first
A big part of the problem is that there seems to be no clearly defined hierarchy, therefore a lot of finger pointing, with no clear blame.

You would think a businessman like Ross would know that's no way to run a successful organization of any kind, let alone a billion $ NFL franchise.

A big part of the problem is that there seems to be no clearly defined hierarchy, therefore a lot of finger pointing, with no clear blame.

You would think a businessman like Ross would know that's no way to run a successful organization of any kind, let alone a billion $ NFL franchise.

That's why I'm hoping for an overhaul. I don't mind a couple miserable seasons. There almost better than this crap

Get Howard tunsil and the other must haves re-signed and find some direction

Ross is successful enough to know you need to attract talent, you can’t just find it and sign it. Talent has options.

He will (hopefully) make the moves which make the organization a place NFL executive talent won’t shy away from. If you fire just to change, who in their right mind comes to Miami? Unless they are seeking a chance...

Per Bleacher Report - Schefter
Miami?

At least one team is reportedly considering calling the Baltimore Ravens about head coach John Harbaugh's availability this offseason.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the team that may call Baltimore believes the Ravens are more likely to part with Harbaugh if they miss the playoffs.
Well of the coaching candidates out there of which I'm aware, he seems like the most solid choice. We would finally get a power running scheme and maybe a consistent running game. He would definitely bring in a good DC, and that is sorely needed as well.

Personally, I'm actually a fan of some attitude. I don't hate that gase likes things to be his way or the highway. I'm a fan of someone w/ that kind of confidence

But you gotta produce. Gase had the keys to the car and he did nothing w/ it

You wanna have the swinging d*** in the room, that's fine. I'll take a chance on you. But you live and die by that. As a HC, gase has shown some strengths, but he's also had multiple personnel issues. As a playcaller, he has had bottom ranked offenses every trip.

Next, please. You had your shot doing things the way you wanted.

Too bad he didn't do it the way you wanted. Well, I guess in that regard we may both have reasons to smile next year. I am sure many here will quibble with any replacements just like they quibble with who we currently have now.

Gase did have the keys, but the keys to what. I realize that insider information is usually just total speculation, especially as to how much input Gase had in the draft. I personally believe he had some influence but I can't tell how much, or if a lot of it was bypassed. I felt he liked getting Grant while many here thought it was the waste of a draft pick. I wonder to what extent Gase favored the teams constant selections of higher draft picks was based on just athletic ability and who in the front office favored that approach the most.

We will hear a lot about staff changes on Monday. We will know what, if any, staff changes were made by the Dolphins Tuesday morning.

I am curious to see what changes take place and how any successors are picked. I hope that whatever transpires will improve the team. After the dust has settled, I will start to re-focus my analysis and optimism about the team and any changes that we make via the draft.

As an after thought, how would you guys react if we ended up getting Vic Fangio from the Bears? You know, the guy Gase wanted initially as his defensive coordinator.

Too bad he didn't do it the way you wanted. Well, I guess in that regard we may both have reasons to smile next year. I am sure many here will quibble with any replacements just like they quibble with who we currently have now.

Gase did have the keys, but the keys to what. I realize that insider information is usually just total speculation, especially as to how much input Gase had in the draft. I personally believe he had some influence but I can't tell how much, or if a lot of it was bypassed. I felt he liked getting Grant while many here thought it was the waste of a draft pick. I wonder to what extent Gase favored the teams constant selections of higher draft picks was based on just athletic ability and who in the front office favored that approach the most.

We will hear a lot about staff changes on Monday. We will know what, if any, staff changes were made by the Dolphins Tuesday morning.

I am curious to see what changes take place and how any successors are picked. I hope that whatever transpires will improve the team. After the dust has settled, I will start to re-focus my analysis and optimism about the team and any changes that we make via the draft.

As an after thought, how would you guys react if we ended up getting Vic Fangio from the Bears? You know, the guy Gase wanted initially as his defensive coordinator.

It isn't about fin he does what I want or not, that I don't care about.

It's about if what HE does actually produces.

This team has sucked for too long. You make changes until you are successful. It's like a teacher using the same lesson plan every year, yet the kids keep failing. Make changes. Be better.

Time to start setting up interviews of people to fill the head of football operations position. Then I would schedule a meeting with the entire team. Inform Gase, his enrire staff, Tannenbum and Grier that they are being relieved of their duties.

hopefully ross is going to miami to personally clean out gases office

Everyone will get fired except Grier. Someone with HC experience will be brought in. They will be chosen based on their ability to build a strong staff not a bunch of first timers.
Harbaugh with the DC from GB would be nice for me. Shanahan might be able to put a good staff together too. Gase was a bystander we need someone present for entire games that is willing to drop a dime on anyone on the team at any moment.

Well of the coaching candidates out there of which I'm aware, he seems like the most solid choice. We would finally get a power running scheme and maybe a consistent running game. He would definitely bring in a good DC, and that is sorely needed as well.

Which is why this is not a good fit for ROSS. He explicitly stated when he took over full ownership that he wanted a fast-paced, high scoring, high flying offense. That's why he's hired Cam Cameron, Joe Philbin and now Adam Gase. He's NEVER going to consciously seek out a ball control minded coach. For him it's always going to require a "franchise QB" or it's going to be a failure. Do you have ANY faith that ANYONE Ross would select as a GM to pick a "franchise" QB? Look at Tanenbaum's record with QBs. He dumps Pennington to pick up Favre. Favre self-destructs and Penny has a Comeback Player of the Year season. Then he picks up Sanchez, let's Favre go, then Favre has a great season with Vikings... LOL....

Back
Top Bottom