Former Dolphins Cast Shade @ Tannehill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Dolphins Cast Shade @ Tannehill

While there is an awful lot of smoke for there to not be ANY fire...the majority of the people involved in this haven't exactly been known as people who play well with others.

Look at even this year when Stills said that he couldn’t throw the ball to himself.
I’ll just leave this here...

DeterminedOrganicLaughingthrush-size_restricted.gif

I'll leave this as my final comment as twitter wars are sort of out of my area of things I give a **** about.

OV...I have no problem with what he said really. He was defending a player and Tannehill is brought up because the article he is quoting brings up Tannehill. If the tweet or whatever just mentioned Quinn, I get the feeling Vernon may not have said anything about Tannehill. Now Wallace and Who the **** knows who he is Hazel chiming in...yeah those are some salty little girls.

Tannehill did the same thing a lot of QBs do in the NFL...just enough to tease you with ability, but never getting over that hump.

Many get pissed he was the QB, but the coaches are the one's that stuck with him, kept sticking with him, and back him. Should thay have upgraded, **** yeah, when Watson went 13 overall and a team with a worse pick moved up...you played yourself. That's not Tannehill's fault though.

Blaming another man for your failures is something I will never be on board with. Those coaches and GMs are the only one's that can impact their fate, just as Tannehill impacted his own.

They are just haters!! Tannehill has gotten a raw deal by EVERYONE his entire life! He just never got a chance to be great some and of y’all are so blind by your hate of this man you can’t even see what he has overcome

You sure you're not blinded by your support OF Tannehill to see what he is and what he isn't in an end-result business?

I was being a sarcastic twit

Cat fight!!!!

He sucks and has held the franchise back for the last 7 years. Everyone except the select Tanneshills could see it.

Look at even this year when Stills said that he couldn’t throw the ball to himself.

Should of named this the hater's Tannehill fan club reunion and pass out Ryan VooDoo dolls at the door.:nah:

Mmhmm. 2016 season. Meanwhile tannehill threw for less than 300 net yards total his three most recent games.
Not the point.

The point is people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

This always happens when a high profile player or coach leaves. Everyone has got to grab a stick and beat the horse. It's human nature.

You whiners will have so little to talk about now that your boogy man Ryan is gone.

www . titans . com is where it's at :lol:

This is where the pain creates illusions and then delusion sets in...

I'm glad he's gone...you are the one trying to mask butthurt with sleight of hand speak.

201511_2223_gfdbi.png

This is where the pain creates illusions and then delusion sets in...

I'm glad he's gone...you are the one trying to mask butthurt with sleight of hand speak.

Hide the butt hurt? :lmfao: who's QB was here for 7 years?????

We all know who the Butt Hurt fans were. We listened to ya'll whine every other day.

It's the haters that are getting the reality check that they wont have much to talk about.

Remeber...... Titan's .com

Back
Top Bottom