Former Dolphins Cast Shade @ Tannehill | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Dolphins Cast Shade @ Tannehill

The only people surprised by this are the diehard Tanne supporters on here. It's been pretty well known he wasn't liked in the locker room and can you really blame the guys for not liking a loser as their leader.

Only guy more responsible for the Dolphins sucking all these years aside from Tannehill, are the guys in the front office who kept him around so long.

Hide the butt hurt? :lmfao: who's QB was here for 7 years?????

We all know who the Butt Hurt fans were. We listened to ya'll whine every other day.

It's the haters that are getting the reality check that they wont have much to talk about.

Remeber...... Titan's .com

Who's QB was here????

Owe...Emm...Gee.

You are actually taking "credit" for Tannehill's tenure???

He was a starter and we had to bribe another team to take him...and the best we could get for hi was a 4th (same as Flacco who rode the bench).

It's going to be such a pleasure not having to see you and your ilk in the main talking about a back-up QB. You'll be set adrift in some other forum I've never been in...

Goodbye and good riddence....

If you believe what others have said Ryan the man was liked but the coaches shielding him from criticism rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Who's QB was here????

Owe...Emm...Gee.

You are actually taking "credit" for Tannehill's tenure???

He was a starter and we had to bribe another team to take him...and the best we could get for hi was a 4th (same as Flacco who rode the bench).

It's going to be such a pleasure not having to see you and your ilk in the main talking about a back-up QB. You'll be set adrift in some other forum I've never been in...

Goodbye and good riddence....

Taking credit ???? LOL!

Whining like a puppy every week vs actually enjoying football games. I know what I picked.

I smashed no flat screens nor beat my wife or kids like the haters.

You sound like a stupid, deluded parent who doesn't recognize his son is SPED and gives the school hell about the kid failing mainstream.

You...

Are...

Hurting...and it couldn't be happening to a more foolish poster.

Ryans gone man, let it go man.

There's a lot of good complaining to be done in the future with our new QB.

Bottle it up for 2019 :lol:

Ryans gone man, let it go man.

There's a lot of good complaining to be done in the future with our new QB.

Bottle it up for 2019 :lol:
At the end of the day...it's Phins Up, no matter how painful.

Gosh golly...

...look at all the current and former teammates responding with great commentary and well-wishes. Shocking, right?

Maybe he’s not the devil after all.

just like in travis post "where did it go wrong" or something like that. I mean im having a hard time seeing how they are talking **** about RT17, it just looks like OV was talking about how Quinn was on a whole different level as RT. and yes at one time RQ was one of the top DE's in the league, I like RT but never was he on RQ's level as a player. that isn't knocking RT one bit. its almost like comparing mike Wallace to Antonio brown, Wallace wasn't bad, he had some strengths, but hes not the top WR in the league.

And I still don't give a **** about RT in that practice **** talking practice squad players. the last practice is normally a walk thru. In high school we had "Thursday heros" we talked **** to all the time, someone wants to try to go full speed on a 3/4 to 1/2 speed walk through while we just had lids on. You want to earn your spot, do it on the non walk thru day.

He didn’t but even so. It isn’t like he could sustain a long drive, it would be a 3 and out like he always does.
You might not believe it but there was a year when Tannehill was the starting QB and the Miami Dolphins were ranked 1st in the NFL in 3-and-out percentages. And before you try to be a smartass: lowest 3-and-out percentage. I'll let you find out which year it was (hint: it's a year we did not make the playoffs).

OV...I have no problem with what he said really. He was defending a player and Tannehill is brought up because the article he is quoting brings up Tannehill. If the tweet or whatever just mentioned Quinn, I get the feeling Vernon may not have said anything about Tannehill. Now Wallace and Who the **** knows who he is Hazel chiming in...yeah those are some salty little girls.
That's spot on.

Last edited:
Can't wait for these Tannehill threads to finally be done with, honestly dont think they ever will be.

But anyways, what the hell did Matt Hazel say?? Dude has 1 catch in like 5 years, literally no room to throw any kind of shade at anyone

Gosh golly...

...look at all the current and former teammates responding with great commentary and well-wishes. Shocking, right?

Maybe he’s not the devil after all.
Better post them, otherwise its all hearsay and never actually happened lol

Back
Top Bottom