Former Dolphins Coach Nick Saban... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Dolphins Coach Nick Saban...

F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E. Florida State. Florida State. Florida State. Woo! Let's go Noles.

What do you guys think about the Michigan going for two point to beat Ohio state rather than go for the tie with a chance for an overtime win? I think this decision would be talk about for a very long time to come. Going for the two to me was a gamble but you have to have balls to win huge game.

What do you guys think about the Michigan going for two point to beat Ohio state rather than go for the tie with a chance for an overtime win? I think this decision would be talk about for a very long time to come. Going for the two to me was a gamble but you have to have balls to win huge game.

I thought it was right call. Michigan had no chance to stop the Ohio State run game.

I thought it was right call. Michigan had no chance to stop the Ohio State run game.

He had the right idea to go for two, but that play call was very bland.

Didn't help that Gardner did his best Chad Henne and stared down his receiver before throwing.

He had the right idea to go for two, but that play call was very bland.

Didn't help that Gardner did his best Chad Henne and stared down his receiver before throwing.

Agreed. I would have liked to see him on run/pass option.

While I was rooting for Auburn, and though their coach did well, I have a tough time saying he "outcoached" Saban. Kind of tough for Saban to do anything to coach those chokes by the field goal kicker. And then going for it on 4th down instead of kicking the FG? Well if his kicker wasn't choking all over the place, he might have gone for the FG.

Not a Alabama or Saban fan, but tough to be unbiased and say he got "outcoached". It was a great game top to bottom from both sides.

I loved the conclusion of that game! The fourth quarter of that game was incredible!!!

I LOVE watching Saban lose. Totally un-like him to make that play call at the end...

if it wasn't for saban or all the band wagon fans I wouldn't care.... but **** saban and bama lol

While I was rooting for Auburn, and though their coach did well, I have a tough time saying he "outcoached" Saban. Kind of tough for Saban to do anything to coach those chokes by the field goal kicker. And then going for it on 4th down instead of kicking the FG? Well if his kicker wasn't choking all over the place, he might have gone for the FG.

Not a Alabama or Saban fan, but tough to be unbiased and say he got "outcoached". It was a great game top to bottom from both sides.

Gus Malzahn has half the talent that Alabama has and his team went toe to toe with them. He is great coach.

What a terrific play call on Auburn's last TD.

I don't think I've said that all season watching the Dolphins.

I know this will be moved, but give this a chance to marinate around here for a bit. I still am hurt from Saban leaving the Fins at the alter.

I'm still pissed at him for being a ****ing LIAR and a QUITTER (and the Brees/Culpepper thing happened under his watch should've gotten better doctors). I will always have an undying hatred for that man and I continue to wish failure upon him from a strictly football standpoint.

I'm still pissed at him for being a ****ing LIAR and a QUITTER (and the Brees/Culpepper thing happened under his watch should've gotten better doctors). I will always have an undying hatred for that man and I continue to wish failure upon him from a strictly football standpoint.

He sold out the Fins like no other. Things were not that bad he had to leave. Wayne would have done anything for him. Saban could coach a D and his teams were not dumb typically. However, he could not take the heat. Saban leaving the Fins is one of the reasons I am so proud of the 2008 team led by Pennington.

Wowww fellas. What happened with Saban and the Dolphins was 7 years ago, at some point you guys have to let that go. What happened then sucked because he straight lied to everybody, but that was then, this is now. Lets leave this piece of the past in the past ok.

Back
Top Bottom