Former Dolphins Coach Nick Saban... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Dolphins Coach Nick Saban...

Wowww fellas. What happened with Saban and the Dolphins was 7 years ago, at some point you guys have to let that go. What happened then sucked because he straight lied to everybody, but that was then, this is now. Lets leave this piece of the past in the past ok.

Ummmmm, nope. I got a memory like a steel trap.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Don't pass on Drew Brees and Aaron Rogers

I don't even get how he's still playing.

Welllllllllllllll, he hasn't been charged and right now it's just a he said she said. If they had enough to charge him they would. Right now he has two witnesses that say it was consensual. She went to the ER on the night the claim was made. If the exam shows injuries consistant with forced sex then he should and will be charged. If not it will be a he said she said and chances are he wont be charged.

Nick Saban is the antichrist

That smug ******* thought he could toy his way to victory and look what happened. Suck it, Nick. Suck that big, hairy Tiger ****.

Who cares?

Saban is still one of the greatest college coaches ever..Malzhaun didn't coach circles around anything, the won the game because Bama's kicker went full retard.

Rofl. **** that *******. Couldn't happen to a better guy. Lmfao.

....just made one of the worst coaching decisions I have witnessed in a long a time. Going for a 56 yard field goal with a frosh kicker leads to unreal return and a loss.

Totally unlike the conservative Saban to do as such.

Saban was totally outcoached by Gus Malzahn. Malzahn was intellectually superior to throughout this game compared to Nick Saban.

Nick Saban just played himself out of a national championship. Dynasty over.

Gus Malzahn is doing an amazing job.

I know this will be moved, but give this a chance to marinate around here for a bit. I still am hurt from Saban leaving the Fins at the alter.

Haha!! Couldn't happen to a nice guy. Looks like tonight is going to be a few dozen Little Debbie kind of night for old Nicko the Snake.

I saw a pretty interesting note about the Belichick led Browns.

belichick - dick
Saban - dick
Mangini - dick
Schwartz -dick

It's like that was a job qualification to be that staff.

Wowww fellas. What happened with Saban and the Dolphins was 7 years ago, at some point you guys have to let that go. What happened then sucked because he straight lied to everybody, but that was then, this is now. Lets leave this piece of the past in the past ok.

hell no. I do not respect a man with zero integrity. the guy is an ass. not to mention all the ****ty bandwagon fans.

Only hope we have left is that the sorry ass TPD gets off their asses and charges Jameis Winston.

****ing hate what happened tonight. Alabama was the only team capable of beating Florida State. Ohio State is dog ****. Florida State will pound those clowns.

Michigan State needs to knock off Ohio State so that Auburn can slide in there. Auburn's defense is awful but they have some firepower to work with.

Exactly. I can't think of a less deserving team. That being said, I'd be pretty surprised if MSU doesn't beat them. Ohio State is Notre Dame. Name alone.

Back
Top Bottom