FORMER DOLPHINS COACH NOT IMPRESSED WITH FINS OFFENSE FROM OTA VISIT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FORMER DOLPHINS COACH NOT IMPRESSED WITH FINS OFFENSE FROM OTA VISIT

xxAQUA JOSHUAxx

Active Roster
Reaction score

The offense was that bad? Sounds like we have conflicting reports.

The offense was that bad? Sounds like we have conflicting reports.
It’s only the beginning anyway but I heard the same thing that the offense was jelling

Not great to hear this. I hope McDaniel can get this right before the season starts.

It's cool to be a players coach but you need to be organized and disciplined before it can be all fun and games.

It's still very early on maybe that's all this is. I hope that's all this is.

I really don’t care what he said about the offense after watching it at the beginning of OTA’s. I’ll make my own decision about how the offense looks one the season actually starts.
Exactly you know offense a line has to gell the receivers have to jail all for the quarterback they’re running backs have to know when to cut you know it all comes with time

It’s OTAs… in June… Yes, let’s blow this up for no reason like we did the Tua under throw. If it’s bad during the season then I’ll care, but I don’t really care what an old special teams coach thinks about an early practice.

It looked better the next day. Having said that it has always scared me when they brag about a coach being a "players coach". All the greats were very strict, and didn't spend a lot of time worrying about who did or didn't like him. When things get dicey (and make no mistake they will) a coach that demands respect can much easier step in as a leader and those around him will follow, as opposed to your "bro" trying to suddenly step in and expect everyone to suddenly just start walking the line. There MUST be a hierarchy, and everyone must know their role and how to stay in their lane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom