FORMER DOLPHINS COACH NOT IMPRESSED WITH FINS OFFENSE FROM OTA VISIT | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FORMER DOLPHINS COACH NOT IMPRESSED WITH FINS OFFENSE FROM OTA VISIT

**** Westoff. Every interview he just spews how bitter he was that he was let go. Never took him as a serious candidate and although his special teams were good at times I never thought he was a super special assistant. He believes his own bullshit hype

His horrible premature assessment validates the Dolphins not keeping him on. Not only was it sour grapes but it was also shitty analysis.

His horrible premature assessment validates the Dolphins not keeping him on. Not only was it sour grapes but it was also shitty analysis.
His analysis may have been accurate at the time. OTA's with a new HC, new offense to install, new players on the team. **** will go sideways, but that's when you want it to go sideways. The difference between then and now is light years. I would love to hear what he has to say now, after feeding his quote back to him .... šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Remember he was promoting his book at the time so he needed the headlines.

Lol, he got it.

I guess he could care less, to him the $$$ is far more important then looking clueless.

That asswipe was trying to get his bud Sean Payton a job. Cutthroat Business.

Back
Top Bottom