Former Dolphins’ Ot Jawuan James | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Dolphins’ Ot Jawuan James

Every day I see these FA contacts makes me hate the NFL just a bit more. I saw some contact for a tackle earlier today and I knew we wouldn't resign James. Only expect to have a player for four years.

Very happy about this.

We don't massively overpay a mediocre player. And we get a pick out of it.

Imagine looking at the NFL as a whole, seeing many teams struggling to find competent offensive linemen, and thinking Ja'Wuan James is mediocre.

You're happy about Miami having one, ONE, viable offensive lineman currently that will be protecting a future rookie QB?

Every day I see these FA contacts makes me hate the NFL just a bit more. I saw some contact for a tackle earlier today and I knew we wouldn't resign James. Only expect to have a player for four years.

Hating the NFL over its players making money makes zero sense.

Imagine looking at the NFL as a whole, seeing many teams struggling to find competent offensive linemen, and thinking Ja'Wuan James is mediocre.

You're happy about Miami having one, ONE, viable offensive lineman currently that will be protecting a future rookie QB?

Yes.

We wasted a first rounder on a mediocre player. James is a walking penalty and not worth 10 a year, yet alone what he is getting.

Im 100% for tearing this sh*t show to pieces and building it the way it is supposed to be built

$13 mil per and over 60 percent guaranteed

Right tackle at 13 just became a possibility. Can’t rule it out now

Back
Top Bottom