Former Dolphins’ Ot Jawuan James | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Dolphins’ Ot Jawuan James

Anybody think Denver is bringing him in to man left tackle?

At $13 mil per he reset the right tackle if you really believe in such a thing market by about a 15 percent bump clip

At $13 mil per he reset the right tackle if you really believe in such a thing market by about a 15 percent bump clip
That would be so dumb. They have Bolles on a rookie deal as there LT and James hasn't played LT since highschool I believe. If the plan was to sign a RT to play LT and switch your 1st round draft pick from LT to RT all in the same offseason, than he should be fired.

Elway is one of the worst GM's in the league and he is proving it yet again.

That would be so dumb. They have Bolles on a rookie deal as there LT and James hasn't played LT since highschool I believe. If the plan was to sign a RT to play LT and switch your 1st round draft pick from LT to RT all in the same offseason, than he should be fired.

Elway is one of the worst GM's in the league and he is proving it yet again.

Yeah I mean athletically bolles fits left tackle to a t but it’s not like he’s played great ball there.

I agree with you though feels like a just about guaranteed right tackle add.

And with Flacco pass pro is a premium

Yes.

We wasted a first rounder on a mediocre player. James is a walking penalty and not worth 10 a year, yet alone what he is getting.

Im 100% for tearing this sh*t show to pieces and building it the way it is supposed to be built

Since I'm sure you've done little to no research:

Ja'Wuan James had 7 penalties called against him all season long.

Which means there are 34 other NFL tackles who either had the same, OR MORE, penalties than he did.

10 offensive tackles had 7 penalties. 25 other offensive tackles had more than 7.

I doubt they go O line in the first.

Possible, but unlikely.

With Flowers going to Detroit, they may reconsider signing Wake (I hope). D line is no less a need than O line, even with James bailing.

Myself, I find it the first sign of discipline in the FO in many years. They could’ve matched that offer, or beat it. James is good.

But not great.

Certainly not 52 million great.

Good luck to James. But we got this one right.

I’m gonna bet that jawaan Taylor becomes a top 5 target at 13

Not that they pick him but that he’s an in play target

Bolles isn't good, but I doubt it they pull the plug.

For Miami, I'd say that Kaleb McGrary is the best non-1st RD OT option. Hard to gauge where he'll go, and I guess he could go in the 1st, because he's a very good athlete and player, but he's among the oldest OL prospects in the draft. I'm less concerned about it than I was with Bolles, because he's 317 lbs. His arms are also shorter than many will like.

Back
Top Bottom