Former Fin visits my fav restaurant | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Fin visits my fav restaurant

DrMultimedia

Doctorate
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hanging out (aka drinking) at my favorite restaurant in Charlottesville (best Italian place in the city) and a couple sat down with two older folks. The beard! C-Ville is about two hours south of DC by car and I've gotten to sit close to famous people randomly over the years. I didn't bother Fitz, but wow his thighs are in shape! Still a bit disappointed he left the Fins, but respect that he wants to start and it helps clarify the Dolphins picture.

Hopefully this photo goes through.

6DD70AAA-0D16-4B6D-89B6-32183F9B4D2A.jpeg

Good to have another Italian brother here. I'm half with the Italian last name. Love a big ole plate full of spaghetti and meatballs.🍻
I'm 50%....my dad was born in Rome so he was 100% Italian. Btw,I make a great home made marinara sauce and meatballs with spaghetti and yes, I listen to classical music when I'm making Italian food. Hard rock the rest of the time.....lol

I'm 50%....my dad was born in Rome so he was 100% Italian. Btw,I make a great home made marinara sauce and meatballs with spaghetti and yes, I listen to classical music when I'm making Italian food. Hard rock the rest of the time.....lol
You're making me hungry just thinking about it.. lol

I'm the same 50%, my dad 100%.. my grandma was the cook, homemade noodles and all.

Damn bro invite me over lmao

Back
Top Bottom