Former Fin visits my fav restaurant | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Fin visits my fav restaurant

97% chance that it's not Fitz. 3% chance that it's Fitz. (even Young Sheldon likes those odds that it's not Fitz and just a guy with a beard). However, Mrs Fitz and the Fitz kidz are reliably reported to enjoy good Italian food, so keep your eyes open for another Fitz sighting.
100% chance it’s not him. Fitz has a much better looking beard than his doppelgänger does.

Hanging out (aka drinking) at my favorite restaurant in Charlottesville (best Italian place in the city) and a couple sat down with two older folks. The beard! C-Ville is about two hours south of DC by car and I've gotten to sit close to famous people randomly over the years. I didn't bother Fitz, but wow his thighs are in shape! Still a bit disappointed he left the Fins, but respect that he wants to start and it helps clarify the Dolphins picture.

Hopefully this photo goes through.

View attachment 76070

Where in Cville is this? It's been a long time since I was there - my favorite town in the USA.

I don’t think someone educated at Harvard would be eating his pasta while holding his fork like a 2 year old.

Where in Cville is this? It's been a long time since I was there - my favorite town in the USA.
It's in the Belmont area that is just a five minute walk from the Downtown Mall. When I moved here in 1999 there was almost nothing in Belmont. Now 7 restaurants within a block (and I'm a block away). It's about 3 miles from "The Corner". Great small-ish college town.

Tavola

Diferent eyebrows. Fitz's has a distinct arch in it
Fitz's nose is bigger and comes to more of a point.
Fitz's hair is much thicker.
The guy in the pic is at least 15 years older. IMO.
1620962266642.png

Close but no cigar, from a distance I can see how he could be mistaken for him. :shrug:

Diferent eyebrows. Fitz's has a distinct arch in it
Fitz's nose is bigger and comes to more of a point.
Fitz's hair is much thicker.
The guy in the pic is at least 15 years older. IMO.
View attachment 76275

Close but no cigar, from a distance I can see how he could be mistaken for him. :shrug:
Different eyebrows? I don't think so. There is a difference between an eyebrows shape when posing for a photo with a smile vs. relaxed and eating.
Bigger nose? From the angle in the restaurant photo you can see the complete nose profile while in the posed photo you cannot determine depth or width. The picture in the restaurant is much closer to what I saw of Fitz on the field.
Thicker hair? In your dreams. The restaurant photo is backlit so you can determine thickness while the inserted photo is lit from the front and won't show thickness unless the scalp is visible. What it does show is the hair & beard style are exactly the same.
15 years older? Nonsense! The guy in the photo doesn't look even close to being over 50.

Your lack of knowledge for comparing photos is glaringly evident. I bet your real job does not require this kind of analytic analysis.

I find it interesting to see how many posts are critical of the posters assumption, but when they try to fault it, the only fault is there analysis.

Different eyebrows? I don't think so. There is a difference between an eyebrows shape when posing for a photo with a smile vs. relaxed and eating.
Bigger nose? From the angle in the restaurant photo you can see the complete nose profile while in the posed photo you cannot determine depth or width. The picture in the restaurant is much closer to what I saw of Fitz on the field.
Thicker hair? In your dreams. The restaurant photo is backlit so you can determine thickness while the inserted photo is lit from the front and won't show thickness unless the scalp is visible. What it does show is the hair & beard style are exactly the same.
15 years older? Nonsense! The guy in the photo doesn't look even close to being over 50.

Your lack of knowledge for comparing photos is glaringly evident. I bet your real job does not require this kind of analytic analysis.

I find it interesting to see how many posts are critical of the posters assumption, but when they try to fault it, the only fault is there analysis.
blinking trailer park boys GIF

Back
Top Bottom