Former Fin visits my fav restaurant | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Fin visits my fav restaurant

It's in the Belmont area that is just a five minute walk from the Downtown Mall. When I moved here in 1999 there was almost nothing in Belmont. Now 7 restaurants within a block (and I'm a block away). It's about 3 miles from "The Corner". Great small-ish college town.

Tavola
I remember many late nights at Gus's on The Corner! Graduated from Hoovile in 86, so it's been 35 years. As a student, never ventured out that far to the area you referenced; perhaps there wasn't much developed there, or perhaps all has been re-developed. Either way, I miss C'ville tremendously. Would love to live there again, some time in my retirement.

I remember many late nights at Gus's on The Corner! Graduated from Hoovile in 86, so it's been 35 years. As a student, never ventured out that far to the area you referenced; perhaps there wasn't much developed there, or perhaps all has been re-developed. Either way, I miss C'ville tremendously. Would love to live there again, some time in my retirement.
Yeah, it has really developed over the past few decades!

Back
Top Bottom