Former Fin WR Bess dealing with "serious family issue" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Fin WR Bess dealing with "serious family issue"

I'd be meeting up with Marry Jane to if they sent me from the Fins to the Browns but on a serious note I wonder if he is having back problems and he's relieving the pain.

You mean the pain in his mind?......lol

Ozzy rules!!

lol Bess... what a problem child. He was always up in arms with the coaching staff while a Phin. Had his problems while in college too if anyone remembers. I've heard so many stories about him, his bro's baby momma was an esco..... yeah

I don't give two craps about if it's legal or not. That's just dumb. Looks like he doesn't want to play anymore really.

And you're delusional if you think that the good people of America will ever let that life destroyer become legal.
Already legal in Colorado and Alaska, decriminalized in Washington Dc and medically available in about 15 states.
You are the one who is delusional.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/01/17/ex-dolphin-davone-bess-arrested-at-fort-lauderdale-airport/

FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Former Miami Dolphins wide receiver Davone Bess was arrested for assaulting an officer/firefighter Friday morning.

Bess, 28, was taken into custody by police at Fort Lauderdale International Airport around 6:19 a.m. Friday.

Bess, now with the Cleveland Browns, has drawn extra scrutiny in recent days after posting a picture on his Twitter account with what could be marijuana, a drink of some kind, a cigar, and all with the television on the documentary the Cocaine Cowboys, according to CBSSports.com.

davonebessmugshotjpgw620h349crop1-1.jpg

Like I said, this is the norm for Davone. He'll be out of the league soon.

I don't give two craps about if it's legal or not. That's just dumb. Looks like he doesn't want to play anymore really.

I can't say that I blame the man, have you ever been to Cleveland? What a dump, I mean a real ****-hole, it sucks the life out of you. That's why the origanl Browns were packed up in the dead of night and trucked to Maryland lol, Modell was probably one season away from smoking crack when he moved the Browns to Baltimore.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley

Bess was walking down the concourse "acting irrationally," singing, dancing with his pants falling down.

When the officer went up to Bess to have him stop, he crushed a cup of coffee on him, and got into a fighting stance.

Officer struck him in the leg with his ASP (his baton?), but it had no effect. Bess then took off his shirt, and got in fighting stance.
Bess finally complied with the order and was taken into custody. The officer believes he was on drugs at the time of the incident.
Officer: "He appeared to be looking through me when I was talking to him."

Back
Top Bottom