Former Fin WR Bess dealing with "serious family issue" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Fin WR Bess dealing with "serious family issue"

Sounds like he is on bath salts.

It doesn't take batman and robin to solve this riddle.
He clearly wanted to put an emphasis on the show he was watching, cocaine cowboys. that blunt had more than weed in it and it wasn't laced with 5 hour energy drink. Sounds like he had a look at me, I'm on top of the world euphoria, going on at the airport. Not a typical marijuana side effect.

tumblr_mzi79rptoW1rge74zo1_500-1.jpg

It doesn't take batman and robin to solve this riddle.
He clearly wanted to put an emphasis on the show he was watching, cocaine cowboys. that blunt had more than weed in it and it wasn't laced with 5 hour energy drink. Sounds like he had a look at me, I'm on top of the world euphoria, going on at the airport. Not a typical marijuana side effect.

tumblr_mzi79rptoW1rge74zo1_500-1.jpg

I agree. He's on more than weed. I sincerely feel bad for this guy. He was one of my favorite Phins. I was so impressed by how he turned his life into a positive after a tough upbringing. He definitely has something crazy going on in his head.

I can't say that I blame the man, have you ever been to Cleveland? What a dump, I mean a real ****-hole, it sucks the life out of you. That's why the origanl Browns were packed up in the dead of night and trucked to Maryland lol, Modell was probably one season away from smoking crack when he moved the Browns to Baltimore.
Actually, I stayed in Cleveland for almost a year when I was the project managed for the Cargill Salt strike back in the early '00s.
I really enjoyed my time there to be honest. I stayed at the Residence Inn over in Westlake. Really nice people
by in large. I found Cleveland to be vastly preferable to pretty much every other place in Ohio I've been.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley

Bess was walking down the concourse "acting irrationally," singing, dancing with his pants falling down.

When the officer went up to Bess to have him stop, he crushed a cup of coffee on him, and got into a fighting stance.

Officer struck him in the leg with his ASP (his baton?), but it had no effect. Bess then took off his shirt, and got in fighting stance.
Bess finally complied with the order and was taken into custody. The officer believes he was on drugs at the time of the incident.
Officer: "He appeared to be looking through me when I was talking to him."

Most LEOs I know, and I know more than a few......Have stated the only thing they would/do use thier expandable
batons for is breaking windows, as they are next to useless in a physical altercation. He'd've been better served to
have tased him

Back
Top Bottom