Former Fins owner Wayne Huizenga passes away | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Fins owner Wayne Huizenga passes away

R.I.P., The guy tried hard, and it wasn't easy with what he had after Shula/ Marino. Sorry to hear.

RIP Wayne. Always took flack as the owner here, but you’ve been he beat one we’ve had since the Robbie’s. Rest In Peace.

Wow, sad to hear... Wayne is an icon in Broward. A big loss. Surprised to hear since billionaires tend to live a lot longer than most.

Rest in peace Wayne.

Sad news, RIP.

Wasn't aware he owned the Marlins, their current and previous owner gets a lot of hate. Was he popular?

Sad news, RIP.

Wasn't aware he owned the Marlins, their current and previous owner gets a lot of hate. Was he popular?

No, he was hated for selling off half the team after their first World Series championship...

No, he was hated for selling off half the team after their first World Series championship...
But loved prior to that. Thought they would have kept that going it was such a good feeling for South Florida.

RIP Wayne, I never felt negative towards him. I wasn't sure how the board would respond, but I'm pleasantly surprised by the positive responses. I forgot about him owning the Marlins and selling off that World Series team.

Back
Top Bottom