Former Miami Dolphins Player Chuck Klingbeil Dies | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Miami Dolphins Player Chuck Klingbeil Dies

It's always a little disconcerting when cause of death isn't given for a 52 year old former NFL player. My brain goes right there. I'm sure some of yours do as well.

RIP Chuck.

What a shame, Chuck was the type of player Coach Shula loved, hardnosed, and very aware of what was going on around him. Way too young, what a shame.

One of the very few players who played for both my football teams. Of course the dolphins and he was a part of the grey cup winning 1989 Saskatchewan roughriders in the CFL. RIP.

RIP, Chuck. Wonder what he died of? Nothing on the 'net yet about cause of death. And yeah, 52 is way too young. I'm 52!

Houghton: Charles E. “Chuck” Klingbeil, 52, of Houghton, passed away on Tuesday morning, June 19, 2018 in Chicago while traveling back to the Copper Country. He died as the result of an apparent heart condition.

The obituary I saw read:

"Houghton: Charles E. “Chuck” Klingbeil, 52, of Houghton, passed away on Tuesday morning, June 19, 2018 in Chicago while traveling back to the Copper Country. He died as the result of an apparent heart condition." (Ed: Whoops - BigNasty beat me to it.)

http://www.keweenawreport.com/obits/obituary-charles-e-chuck-klingbeil/

I suppose it's cold comfort if his death is of "natural causes", but I do hope that's true. I actually remember first watching him on a cold winter day in Regina in 1989. He was an absolute beast in the middle of that D-line. Another guy who had to prove himself in Canada first. RIP Chuck.

Back
Top Bottom