Former NFL quarterback on Tua Tagovailoa not knowing playbook: ‘That should never, ever happen’ | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former NFL quarterback on Tua Tagovailoa not knowing playbook: ‘That should never, ever happen’

At least he admitted that. Recognizing problem is the first step toward improvement. If I were Flo, I would hire a tutor to sit with Tua 7/24 studying the new playbook
Admitted to coach staff. I as fan dont need know this or espn. Putting to much pressure on hisself. Tua need chill out stay of espn during off season.

Fastest release? does Brady or Rodgers has the fastest release? Means nothing if you cannot make a first down. Show me the link or stats saying he has the fastest release including Marino. Not someone making a suggestive statment. You can't of cause. You cannot back up anything you said, as usual. You fail as usual. Can you make it harder for me to put you down please?
@NBP81 when you get a chance, could you please repost the stats for this "fan" (as most everyone saw it, I'm not gonna go out of my way for her)

edit: never mind NBP,I found it

1622406499049.png

Sorry guys, I just read up on the TOs and saw that posters aren’t aloud to post negative articles or comments about Tua.(hahaha)
The fans on Finheaven know more about football and how it works then everyone else,
Anyone who does is a dip sh_t and know nothing, they’re all hacks, the 2mil+ football fans around the world are ignorant.
Lol I saw this article a few days ago and decided against posting it, not for fear of being attacked on here but I figured it would just get merged in with the Tua was uncomfortable or whatever thread.

Haha, acquiring help now? I hope I don't beat you up too bad!
Releasing time means nothing if you can't get first down or check down.
QB power ranking is the totality of the QB performance, he is 28.
Varrk, you do post a lot, but seems like all were craps base on your recent posts. Pathetic. Posting childish images just make you look desperate.
I was giving credit to the person who posted it... actually you post about 11.5 posts/day, day in and out. SSI is good to you I see.

#1 in fastest release ever
Best play caller Sarkisian has ever seen

but you sit there in your frayed at the seams wannabe Pasadena neighborhood and keep digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Lol I saw this article a few days ago and decided against posting it, not for fear of being attacked on here but I figured it would just get merged in with the Tua was uncomfortable or whatever thread.
No sweat. I am not a hater. I just can't stand Tua fans don't allow criticism or refuse to accept his sub par rookie season. I keep saying what I saw. I know its not popular here and I gets attack a lot from few so call long time posters. But I am not here to win popularity contest.

Right because it’s like Herbert and Burrow and other rookie QBs know there teams play book inside and out!

hell even a better like Brady admitted he didn’t know all of Tampa’s playbook until the middle of the season.
Give me a break with this crap!!

I was giving credit to the person who posted it... actually you post about 11.5 posts/day, day in and out. SSI is good to you I see.

#1 in fastest release ever
Best play caller Sarkisian has ever seen

but you sit there in your frayed at the seams wannabe Pasadena neighborhood and keep digging yourself into a deeper hole.
Run out of things to say now? And attacking the location of the poster....you are getting desperate by the minute.

Dang im looking at the backlash this "playbook" thing has escalated to, between sports writers, throughout the media, Fin fans, to this FH site, theres so many mixed feelings and emotions...

All i can say to include my 2 cents is that this kind of stuff is what makes the off season so exciting. Without it, these writers dont have a job. For us fin fans, im just happy that OUR qb has actually played decently with whatever knowledge he had, and cant wait to see him grasp the offense. It couldve been far worse had he been winless!! That being said Go Finz!

PS. Just hang in there FH buddies, theres still a long rollercoaster ride till season kicks off

Show me the link or stats saying he has the fastest release including Marino. Not someone making a suggestive statment. You can't of cause. You cannot back up anything you said, as usual. You fail as usual. Can you make it harder for me to put you down please?
Thats you asking for something...
@NBP81 when you get a chance, could you please repost the stats for this "fan" (as most everyone saw it, I'm not gonna go out of my way for her)

edit: never mind NBP,I found it

View attachment 77725
Thats him giving you exactly what you asked for.
Haha, acquiring help now? I hope I don't beat you up too bad!
Releasing time means nothing if you can't get first down or throwing check down.
QB power ranking is the totality of the QB performance, he is 28.
Varrk, you do post a lot, but seems like all were craps base on your recent posts. Pathetic. Posting childish images just make you look desperate.
Thats you moving goal posts...

Back
Top Bottom