Fox Sports Mock Draft Lists Miami as a suitor for Eli Manning.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox Sports Mock Draft Lists Miami as a suitor for Eli Manning..

Originally posted by Graythreat
\

Actually, if you read his post he said we do NOT have the ammo to trade up, which is completely false. We have a first rounder this year, and will get another first rounder if we want. 2 firsts this year, with picks from next year are certainly enough to get us the #1 spot. While I agree, I don't want to sell the farm for Eli, to say that we don't have the fire power to trade up is an ignorant and totally unfounded claim.

i know, i was responding you your post, the question you said should be "will we"
when the question should actually be "should we" trade up for him, we all know if you want to you can, just give up current and future picks.

i was saying the question is should we pursue eli
and the answer is still, no

Originally posted by Noland
I just wish that we could trade up closer so we would have a chance to get Rivers. We might have to give up to much to get Eli. I like Rivers better anyway.

Are you serious??! You mean to tell me if Eli (by some miraculous fluke miracle given by God Himself) fell in to our laps at 20, you would STILL draft Rivers??

No offense bro, but you're brainwashed... BAD

:topic: hey dolphins99fan, sorry to be a pest but check your PMs, i need to know about that deal for the GM league ASAP if it's not a problem.
thanks... back on topic

i prefer henson or ramsey out of the whole group, id be ok with rivers, if we end up with nothing ill be very angry.

Originally posted by Dolphins99Fan

Are you serious??! You mean to tell me if Eli (by some miraculous fluke miracle given by God Himself) fell in to our laps at 20, you would STILL draft Rivers??

No offense bro, but you're brainwashed... BAD

To call someone brain washed is offensive but I don't worry about that. I know more about Rivers I guess either player would be fine. If we could get rid of one player to get Rivers yes I would take Rivers. To get Eli you would have to give the 20 probably Ogun and next year pick. Just an opinion not brainwashed. I think Rivers with a little bit of work could be as good as anybody just an opinion again not brainwashed.

No offense taken though.

Originally posted by Noland

To call someone brain washed is offensive but I don't worry about that. I know more about Rivers I guess either player would be fine. If we could get rid of one player to get Rivers yes I would take Rivers. To get Eli you would have to give the 20 probably Ogun and next year pick. Just an opinion not brainwashed. I think Rivers with a little bit of work could be as good as anybody just an opinion again not brainwashed.

No offense taken though.

Don't take that the wrong way Noland.. I respect you as a poster and thing you bring some knowledgable points to the table..

Trust me, we all get brainwashed by a prospective draft pick once in a while.. A few years back I got washed by Karim Abdul Jabbar and thought he was our long term answer at RB..

Back
Top Bottom