Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are such sensitive babies these days, u can't say anything anymore without someone throwing a hissu fit

we have to find out if he said the n word with a "er" or an "a" at then end of it cuz if it was "a" its not racist

Last week, my friend had to explain to his four year old adopted black son what the n-word is. The kid he heard it from didn't know what it meant, he just knew that my friend's son was one.

I'm sure that was a fun conversation, explaining to his kid why people think he's an inferior creature because of the way he looks. Of course, that's different from Jonathan Martin...by now I'm sure Martin has been called a ****** hundreds of times. Maybe thousands, given that he's been playing football in front of large crowds for years now. So he should really be over that. It's not like Richie tried to treat him like an inferior creature. I mean, other than shaking him down for money, talking **** and refusing to sit with him, but those are all hilarious antics meant to be in good fun.

we have to find out if he said the n word with a "er" or an "a" at then end of it cuz if it was "a" its not racist

You can always spot those working with a lower IQ....

people are such sensitive babies these days, u can't say anything anymore without someone throwing a hissu fit

I agree with you, we live in a hyper-sensitive society. But I think we're all way too out of the loop to be passing judgments on this story. We need more facts, people are way too quick to jump on one side (oh this is football, Martin is such a ***** or I'm extremely sensitive, everyone should be treated equally). Personally I think this is the right move, they wouldn't be able to suspend him without cause so they obviously have overwhelming evidence. If it's something racist (not just like throwing the N word in there casually), like something significantly racist on a consistent basis and not as two teammates joking with each other, then no doubt he should be getting this suspension. Plus the money for the trips stuff...doesn't paint a pretty picture. Gonna be interesting to get the facts out there.

You know I've just gone through irlr1994 -- or what his name is -- posts and I actually believe this guy is either Incognito or someone close to him. He only talks about the offensive line, praises Jeff Darlington (who Richie "trusted" to write the big feature on Richie) and constantly refers to Jason Smith, the legendary #2 overall draft pick bust of the Rams, who was taken when Incognito was there.

Go back and read through the posts before he or she deletes them. It's striking.

Yep, it's definitely someone with an agenda and atypical background. When obscure names show up I pay more attention than normal. Amidst the clutter the troubling segment was that Martin has held a gun to his head. Multiple times. If that type of info is correct it could have come from agent in conversation with someone he trusted. Or it could be bunk, intentionally used to make Martin look unstable and therefore his claims of little value.

The poster writes like a young emotional punk but he claims to have watched football dating to the 50s, which would put him in his high 50s at absolute minimum.

Probably one of Cog's friends. Maybe the guy who started the fight at the Fountainbleau?

Guys look at this post from idrd1994:

To NYJunc I grew up in Jersey. I have watched the Jets since they played out in Flushing Meadows. With exception of a few scant years of being good, the entire organization has sucked from day one. When you moved to Jersey I almost puked. Loved watching you guys play in GIANTS stadium before the new one was built. Must have been nice to be the step child of New Jersey eh ?

Listen we are all sports fans but your team has always sucked, sucks now and always will suck. Each year they have GREAT EXPECTATIONS for the Jets and each and every year they simply blow. look up your own history, look it up. Its morbid. LOL

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...at-him&p=1064747632&highlight=#post1064747632

Guess where Richie Incognito was born? That's right, New Jersey. But obviously Richie didn't watch the Jets at Flushing Meadows.

However, his father -- Richard Incognito -- also grew up in New Jersey. And he has a history of posting on message boards:

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/133-the-richie-incognito-story/

The Incognitos moved to Glendale, Arizona when little Richie was 11. That's where he went to high school. And now look at this, I found "idrd1994" on a message board dedicated to RC Cars and boats.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/members/idrd1994.html

Where does the poster say he lives? Glendale, Arizona.

This is Richie Incognito's dad, guys. It's his ****ing dad. Like for real.

It is a funny read....I sure hope the guys posts more....for entertainment purposes...

I don't. I hope Richie Incognito quietly goes the **** away and the Miami Dolphins can go back to being an underachieving football team nobody cares about rather than a huge embarrassment for the city, the fans, and schmucks like me who sit here at our desks posting a lot about a bunch of guys who apparently range from clueless morons to total psychos.

God I love the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom