Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I don't post here to often, but I've lurked for years.

And this is easily the most epic thing I've ever seen on any forum.

And on a side note, if Richie is even 1/4 of the kind of human being his dad is, which he clearly is, I really hope the fans and anyone else who questioned martins actions will finally put that nonsense to rest. Imagine having to deal with this kind if person at work, working side by side with him.

if they moved to Glendale when he was 11....incognito was born in 83...that would make it 1994

And on a side note, if Richie is even 1/4 of the kind of human being his dad is, which he clearly is, I really hope the fans and anyone else who questioned martins actions will finally put that nonsense to rest. Imagine having to deal with this kind if person at work, working side by side with him.

Are you implying Richie Incognito's dad is a bully as well? You're dead wrong and he'd beat the crap out of anyone who called him a bully!

Agreed, the SCUMBAG apple doesn't fall far from the SCUMBAG tree..but I do wish the posts were still around I was just about to go looking them up

Guys, looks like I was right. idrd1994 is deleting his posts -- including that long rant in this thread -- as I'm posting this. Mods, can you go back and save restore posts even if he deletes them??

Dammit, got here late. Would have enjoyed reading some of those.

Actually, that was me.

I hope your kidding, that single rant could of brought more publicity and web hits than this web site has ever seen. With the amount of ads, and asking for donations, seems to make little sense to delete those little gems Richies daddy left here for you.

But, do as you want. I'm sure you'll have another opportunity to capitalize on something like this. Probably not...

If you guys are smart, you'll put it on the front page and blast it everywhere. Or maybe your following the Jeff Ireland public relations 101 book.

also...it says his wife's name is Donna, and Richie's brothers name is Derek....incognito Donna Richie Derek 1994? idk I thought those letters seemed way too coincidental after seeing the names

How stupid does Incognito have to be, seriously? You don't yell at the top of your lungs that you want your name cleared when you've sent racial stuff. You send racial stuff, you lose any argument, period. Jonathan Martin could be the world's biggest vagina but it doesn't matter because Richie got racial and that means he loses.
That's spot on. If it's true that Incognito got racial I never want to see him in a Dolphins uniform again.

I also think this will end Philbin's and Ireland's stints with the Dolphins. You can talk all day about becoming a classy organization but if it doesn't happen you lose credibility - and your jobs.

Well in all fairness, if that is Richie's dad he made NUMEROUS slanderous statements and accusations in a case that now has lawyers and the NFL/NFLPA investigating thoroughly. So, if I were a mod on this site I think I would delete them as well, don't want to have to deal with any legal nonsense because of this.

Been busy at work and didn't even get to see the Thursday night game so this situation is new to me ....just wow.

Its a slippery situation especially in the work place. In the end, football or not, a locker room is just another name for the 'office' for these men. I understand they are playing a game but I also would expect a certain amount of professional respect and courtesy. Pranks are one thing, but if it got personal, and Martin let it be known that he wasn't cool with what was going on because it crossed a line for him, then the other men in that locker room might not of liked it, but they should respect it. Of course, they can decide not the hang out with him or whatever but if its true that they continued with their behavior, then Martin might have a good legal case here since this isn't some neighborhood back yard issue, this is a professional workplace issue regardless of whether you think football is a true 'business' or not.

So did he make any other crazy accusations in his long rant besides Martin and Pouncey loving drugs and Martin trying to kill himself three times??

also...it says his wife's name is Donna, and Richie's brothers name is Derek....incognito Donna Richie Derek 1994? idk I thought those letters seemed way too coincidental after seeing the names

Damn. That's pretty good right there. I had just assumed he slammed a biography of Jefferson Davis against the keyboard and used whatever came up as a username.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

So did he make any other crazy accusations in his long rant besides Martin and Pouncey loving drugs and Martin trying to kill himself three times??

It was mostly stuff he's posted before. I can't even remember it all, though. It was pretty deranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom