Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, one more thing on that, as if I hadn't proved the case already. Somehow I missed this on my initial search. :lol:

http://www.mylife.com/idrd1994

If any of you had any doubts, click on that link.

So.... anyone have a mylife.com subscription? :lol:

If the people who run this website actually know what there doing with this piece of gold you found them they are going to owe you big time.

That rant by richies racist daddy is the best thing that ever happened to this site, IF the people running the show know how to use it. It could lead to a increase for them in $, publicity, and web traffic. I hope they understand there's a short shelf life on this kind if thing, and hopefully they understand what they have here and how to capitalize on it.

This could actually be pretty big for this site. But instead there deleting his posts....

I know now knowing for sure its Richie's dad you have to think how much of a possibility of it being true can be....its not like it was some random person making these claims, it was from incognito dad

Well that's what I'm saying, he's a father who's interested in defending his son, so he's going to attack his son's accuser. I'd be willing to bet that he didn't just pull the things he said out of the air, but rather that his son mentioned these things to him the last couple days when his name started coming up as a "bully". The question is whether or not the son in this case gave his father truthful info, or just bull****ted him to make himself look like the good guy. I said at the beginning of today when things started coming to light, that I'm waiting to hear all the details involved....now that this has become center stage as far as NFL gossip, it seems likely that more and more details will filter out over the next week and we'll eventually have most if not all the details

Someone should get a petition going for the mods to re-instate that post. I want to read it so bad! With the revelation of the author's identity its instantly the most interesting thing ever posted on this website by default (no offense to anyone meant at all).

Whats "racially charged" ??? HEYY YOUR BLAAACCKKK BUYYY MY DIINNERR!! Was it racist or what? This sounds vague and like some BS

Whats "racially charged" ??? HEYY YOUR BLAAACCKKK BUYYY MY DIINNERR!! Was it racist or what? This sounds vague and like some BS

nobody knows bro

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

I've gone through and saved html versions of every other post made by him just in case.

I wish/hope someone grabbed a screenshot of the infamous post tho

Just joined to say

1. That was some damn good investigative skills there
2. Someone on Something Awful screencapped the original rant before it got deleted. It can be found right here.

[...] America is the best this world has to offer... [...]
I know I will get flamed for this on an American message board but let's not get carried away here, this is a totally different discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gad, I leave for a couple hours and look at what I missed. Great job Walrus. After that poster had so much info but claimed to have watched football dating to the '50s, I thought it might be Incognito's dad. I nearly guessed it in my previous post in this thread. But one piece of very recent reading made me less than convinced. Earlier in the evening I sampled the Nebraska Cornhusker boards, seeing if they were talking about Incognito. Yes indeed. I even posted a link to one of their related threads.

While scanning their boards, I saw that Incognito's dad was a well known poster. Apparently he had a famous meltdown at one point. There was quite a bit of reference to it. But I only saw one specific post from him and it didn't resemble the writing style of the poster here in the slightest. Here, see for yourself. Incognito's dad went by the handle "Hoboken Joe" on the Husker boards. Here is a link to an old lengthy post he made in 2003. As a Canes fan the aspect that struck me was that Richie considered Miami among his final five choices when he was being recruited. Incognito's dad asserted that the Canes went overboard in recruiting his son, and that the Miami coaches who went overboard left the program not much later.

There is probably more material available from "Hoboken Joe." I didn't search for it:

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/133-the-richie-incognito-story/

Sorry. I just sampled the thread in greater detail and noticed that Walrus already posted that link to the Husker board on page 6.

I don't. I hope Richie Incognito quietly goes the **** away and the Miami Dolphins can go back to being an underachieving football team nobody cares about rather than a huge embarrassment for the city, the fans, and schmucks like me who sit here at our desks posting a lot about a bunch of guys who apparently range from clueless morons to total psychos.
Yep, same here. I'll never complain again about the Fins getting too few media coverage because when they do it's usually embarrassing.

This has totally put a damper on the season for me........Even if we go 9-7 or whatever and make a playoff game.....It just leaves a sour taste in my mouth after what was such an optimistic and promising offseason.
Why can't this team ever just put it together.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom