Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody knows bro

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

I wish/hope someone grabbed a screenshot of the infamous post tho

I found a cached version and did a screen grab. Too tired/lazy to post it now. Tomorrow, perhaps. The post itself is wildly against TOS so I'll have to find some indirect way of letting the people who want to see it, see it. But it would be inappropriate to just post it.

It's mostly the same stuff as his other posts, only with hoping and wishing and praying Philbin and Ireland die of AIDS or something worse than AIDS. He calls Martin and Pouncey "black brothers" a few times and says they do drugs together. And then there's some reprehensible stuff about Philbin's son.

The idea that his son made racist comments to Martin is brushed off with the comment that this is not "world war tow (sic)" and the fact that you can find "any black recording" with the word "niger (sic)" on it. In other words, he's not going to bother to deny Richie uses that language. It's just not supposed to be a big deal.

So... yeah.

This is the most epic thread of all time........Incognito's dad on FH??? What drama will unfold tomorrow?! Off to bed until the next episode of "Fins of Our Lives"

Sounds like Incog didn't like the guys playing to his left and right and they didn't like him, probably not a big deal on game day though, right? :tubes:

Guys look at this post from idrd1994:

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...at-him&p=1064747632&highlight=#post1064747632

Guess where Richie Incognito was born? That's right, New Jersey. But obviously Richie didn't watch the Jets at Flushing Meadows.

However, his father -- Richard Incognito -- also grew up in New Jersey. And he has a history of posting on message boards:

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/133-the-richie-incognito-story/

The Incognitos moved to Glendale, Arizona when little Richie was 11. That's where he went to high school. And now look at this, I found "idrd1994" on a message board dedicated to RC Cars and boats.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/members/idrd1994.html

Where does the poster say he lives? Glendale, Arizona.

This is Richie Incognito's dad, guys. It's his ****ing dad. Like for real.

Sherlock Walrus. That's outstanding. This post probably scares him away forever though, looking back at his posts he seemed like a lunatic but it was actually insider information and not one of us had any idea. This is my favorite one of his posts "If I was Incognito or any member of his family I would sue Schefter into the ground." What a sly old man he is lol

I wonder what happened in Aug 2013 to make him create an account, Incog and Ireland in contract negotiations at that time perhaps and the old man was helping to spread the good word on his boy?

Any black guy on a predominantly white team... or any white guy that's played sports on a predominantly black team has faced "racially tinged" stuff. It happens. I've been challenged to fights simply b.c. of making plays while being white. I've also had black players refer to me as "My Nigga," for making plays. It's just cultural proving grounds. Stuff happens: you get challenged.

You man up and excel through it, though, and it turns to respect. One thing I've found whether white or black or "green," is that if you're willing to be a man and stand up and be counted on, respect is universal.

People whining about racial stuff and making this a hate crime. SMH. Pencil pushers and pansies who never played a down of football and who fall over taking passes from a JUGS machine, lol.

This is one borderline person on brain drugs falling out w. another borderline person who needs to be on brain drugs.

The fact that they both happen to be Miami Dolphins is on a GM whose brain seems to be ruined by drugs -- or at least his personnel decisions, lol.

LD

stop lyin you don't make plays

Agreed, the SCUMBAG apple doesn't fall far from the SCUMBAG tree..but I do wish the posts were still around I was just about to go looking them up

First, he's a father, and as one myself, when your son is attacked, your natural reflex instinct is to lock and load while you circle the wagons in protection .

Next, the possibility of him being a relative, likely the father is a double edged sword: on one side you can say he's a scumbag for throwing others under the bus; on the other, when he claims (of course unsubtantiatedly) from an insider's perspective that Martin and other specific linemen actively abuse drugs, that he's so mentally ****ed up that he he's put his own gun to his head trying to kill himself 3X among other disturbing revelations, if true, it indicates that all might not be as it seems, and it offers up a rare insight unavailable to the media and the general fans that we can't summarily dismiss out of hand.

At this point we must consider whether Martin's psyche is so warped and perception so drug-influenced convoluted that what might be common "hazing" becomes interpreted as a lot more - the equivalent of a shove being reported as a pummeling. I dunno and am not asserting this is the case, only that it's a distinct possibility among other possibilities.

I found a cached version and did a screen grab. Too tired/lazy to post it now. Tomorrow, perhaps. The post itself is wildly against TOS so I'll have to find some indirect way of letting the people who want to see it, see it. But it would be inappropriate to just post it.

It's mostly the same stuff as his other posts, only with hoping and wishing and praying Philbin and Ireland die of AIDS or something worse than AIDS. He calls Martin and Pouncey "black brothers" a few times and says they do drugs together. And then there's some reprehensible stuff about Philbin's son.

The idea that his son made racist comments to Martin is brushed off with the comment that this is not "world war tow (sic)" and the fact that you can find "any black recording" with the word "niger (sic)" on it. In other words, he's not going to bother to deny Richie uses that language. It's just not supposed to be a big deal.

So... yeah.

It's on the Fins Thread in Ganggreen...NFL forum...Post 245...

Don't want to link it cause it might be a ban...

shawshankredemptionbrookswashere-1.jpg

I doubt that any racist stuff was sent. That would offend more than half of the team.

I personally know Richie from high school. We both went to Mountain Ridge in Glendale, Arizona.

He was a Senior when I was a Sophomore. I saw him every single day in practice and every day in school. I even saw him on many occasions out side of the school setting... at parties, concerts and what not.

Without getting to much into detail, I saw him on one occasion treating a member of another race in a very ugly fashion, and it was clearly due to the color of their skin, not other circumstances.

Now with that said, people can change, and when we're young we all do very stupid things. When this story first broke (just gut reaction/without all the details) I have to admit I thought Martin was being a little thin skinned, but with these new revelations, I've changed my stance on this story. I'm not calling Incognito a blatant racist, but this info about Martin receiving racist texts and voice mails doesn't surprise me at all.

So I can't add any new info about the current predicament. I'm just adding some personal knowledge from the past to add context to the current affairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Incognito is nothing more then white trash! Guy is tearing this team apart on his own! It is beyond me people continue to support this clown. He is a ****ty football player and he sucks at life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom