Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. That's pretty good right there. I had just assumed he slammed a biography of Jefferson Davis against the keyboard and used whatever came up as a username.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

It was mostly stuff he's posted before. I can't even remember it all, though. It was pretty deranged.

...and that was when TheWalrus first came to suspect we were dealing with an Incognito. It was only later when that he discovered it wasnt just any Incognito, it was Incognito Alpha.

I'm 100% convinced its his dad based on your info, his post history, the passion in defending Richie and then the names of his family match up with the letters of his username....

...and that was when TheWalrus first came to suspect we were dealing with an Incognito. It was only later when that he discovered it wasnt just any Incognito, it was Incognito Alpha.

By the way, one more thing on that, as if I hadn't proved the case already. Somehow I missed this on my initial search. :lol:

http://www.mylife.com/idrd1994

If any of you had any doubts, click on that link.

So.... anyone have a mylife.com subscription? :lol:

damn son....confirmed

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

lol this is great

By the way, one more thing on that, as if I hadn't proved the case already. Somehow I missed this on my initial search. :lol:

http://www.mylife.com/idrd1994

If any of you had any doubts, click on that link.

Anyone have a mylife.com subscription? :lol:

You're a ninja. Good stuff.

If all of his accusations are true though...YIKES.

seriously...now that we know it was him how much stock could be put into what he said about what he knows

I mean, he's obviously biased but...I don't know. Time to sleep. Very entertaining night here in Finheaven.

Saying that somebody has tried to kill themselves three times is a pretty serious and random accusation to make for no reason. I wouldn't be that surprised (and I'd be very saddened) if it was true. The drugs thing wouldn't really be a surprise or shock to me but its more the kind of slander you can throw around because people buy it easily. Either way, who knows.

Anyone else want to see a Richie Incognito/Matt Roth fight?

Alright now which one of you is Jeff Ireland's dad?

Is it YOU finjim?

Well, one could assume he's only repeating what his son has told him, and who knows what, if anything, in that rambling drivel is true.

I know now knowing for sure its Richie's dad you have to think how much of a possibility of it being true can be....its not like it was some random person making these claims, it was from incognito dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom