Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that doesn't make sense in all this is why didn't Martin do anything the instant he received a "racially charged" text or voicemail from Incognito? Why wait until after he was switched back to RT and had a prank pulled on him?

The thing that doesn't make sense in all this is why didn't Martin do anything the instant he received a "racially charged" text or voicemail from Incognito? Why wait until after he was switched back to RT and had a prank pulled on him?
You're assuming he didn't. Somewhere I read that this was reported back in OTA's and Philbin was aware of it. Granted that is speculation but if true, the coaching staff is clearly in the wrong for not correcting the problem.

You're assuming he didn't. Somewhere I read that this was reported back in OTA's and Philbin was aware of it. Granted that is speculation but if true, the coaching staff is clearly in the wrong for not correcting the problem.

I can't wait until this situation is uncovered. I have a feeling a lot of heads will roll after this incident. Ross must be PISSED to see his team's reputation drug through the mud once again. This can't be sitting well with him.

Ahhhh racist allegations: Making baseless charges valid for years now. I love it, Martin has bull**** for a story and once he sees people know that, he continues in the proud tradition of ***** ass liars like him, throw out the race card, that will get people on his side

If he was afraid, which is sounds like he was, non-related adversities can lead to someone saying, 'Enough is enough.' Maybe LT was Martin's dream job. Maybe it was worth dealing with the BS to try and compete at LT but not worth it after being demoted to RT. That's obviously all speculation on my part, and I'm not saying it's true, but it would make sense.

Bad stuff is going to come out on Martin, too.

Incognito is going to fight this, and it is going to be ugly.

Ahhhh racist allegations: Making baseless charges valid for years now. I love it, Martin has bull**** for a story and once he sees people know that, he continues in the proud tradition of ***** ass liars like him, throw out the race card, that will get people on his side

Oh, so you know he made all this up? Where you getting your inside info? Do share!

The difference is Incognito has a life long history of being a scumbag! He can fight all he wants.

I just don't see a win for the Miami Dolphins here.

Here's my random thought of the week: did Jake Long decide to pick the Rams because he couldn't stand Richie and the dynamics in our locker room?

I just don't see a win for the Miami Dolphins here.

Here's my random thought of the week: did Jake Long decide to pick the Rams because he couldn't stand Richie and the dynamics in our locker room?

This was my thought as I watched the Rams play yesterday but I also heard he and cogs were friends so who knows.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

I've gone through and saved html versions of every other post made by him just in case.
Deadspin has the post on it's website and is speculating at the though Incognito's dad is posting on FH :lol:

This was my thought as I watched the Rams play yesterday but I also heard he and cogs were friends so who knows.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

Well, Martin and Incognito were photographed out carousing together on Bourbon Street when we played the Saints. They were supposedly 'friends' before this?

So maybe Jake and Richie had a similar relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom