Free Agency Day 1 | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agency Day 1

Everyone told me how "genius" it was to cut bait for KVN because of the spending spree that was about to ensue.

It was stupid to sign him to that contract and even more stupid to jumo ship early once the investment was already made.

This is infuriating me.
sunk cost

tbh idk why people here are paying so much attention to the Pats. We did what they are doing every off season prior to this and it did nothing. Not 1 of their signings impress me, old or overpaid. Til they get a better QB BUF is our biggest competition. Thsre is still so much talent out there that we will likely get for less. I still remember being so excited when we signed Suh lol FA is a crap shoot esp in the NFL.

Agree look the pats are signing people all over and most the targets I liked have gone elsewhere for not a lot, but thankfully im not the GM or Coach and I trust what they are doing.

As long as they pick up a WR, C and some more fillers :)

tbh idk why people here are paying so much attention to the Pats. We did what they are doing every off season prior to this and it did nothing. Not 1 of their signings impress me, old or overpaid. Til they get a better QB BUF is our biggest competition. Thsre is still so much talent out there that we will likely get for less. I still remember being so excited when we signed Suh lol FA is a crap shoot esp in the NFL.

This. Their QB room is absolute garbage and it starts with #1.

FTP.

Starting to get a bit frustrated about the front office's vision. The offense desperately needs more fire power and you can't just rely on the draft.
It would appear Flo/Grier disagree. So do I, if the other option us overpaying for slightly above average WRs.

One outside speed guy, and one good slot change the whole offense.

the more time passes the more i think tbey sign Juju but that's just my opinion.

if we sign juju and draft either Pitts, Smith, Chase, or Waddle our WR core will potentially very good.

DVP
Juju
Draft pick
Gisecki
Albert Wilson
Preston Williams

i have seen worse guys.

An awful lot of misinformation is presented here at Finheaven... most of it by people who think they kinda know how it works...

So, I spend a lot of time on this. I think they better people understand the rules, the better our conversations will be.
I agree, but have realized not everyone has the same depth of interest.

If you want to have a respectful, constructive exchange of ideas, a "rah rah", "sign everybody" type poster should be avoided, or educated in small steps.

Having said that, some posters really do deserve belittling, with their constant negativity (irrespective of whatever move), and refusal to at least acknowledge other views.

Everyone told me how "genius" it was to cut bait for KVN because of the spending spree that was about to ensue.

It was stupid to sign him to that contract and even more stupid to jumo ship early once the investment was already made.

This is infuriating me.
And now he’s back in NE where I’m sure he’ll play like a ****ing Pro Bowler all while they get a 4th round comp for him bc of last year when they lost him TO MIAMI.

😂😭

if we sign juju and draft either Pitts, Smith, Chase, or Waddle our WR core will potentially very good.

DVP
Juju
Draft pick
Gisecki
Albert Wilson
Preston Williams

i have seen worse guys.
When Juju signs with Jets we’ll revisit your point.

He’s a bum. 🤷🏻‍♂️

we are gonna upgrade the position and be better off without using his overpaid ***!

Agree. I heard he has an inflated sense of self importance which IMO is typical for the northeast.

The team will be better off AVG & Beigel. Then, when they draft Mike Rose (Iowa State LB) in 2022

p.s. It would not object if Justin Houston was signed to a reasonable 1 or 2 yr deal. Ingram probably wants Dupree $$$

Back
Top Bottom