Free Agent Offensive Lineman in 2004 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agent Offensive Lineman in 2004

It's a possiblity ya, but I think Ruddy is done. Let McKinney go there. We can have a competition between a mid round rookie, Yates, Whitley, and Jerman for the G spots. Tait would not be that much more than Clifton.

Originally posted by Bazinet37
Matt Stitchomb (sp?) from Oakland caught my eye, as did Damien Woody from New England......

Same here

Originally posted by Jaj
Tait would not be that much more than Clifton.

But Tait plays RT, Clifton plays LT. I like Wade Smith but I'd rather have someone back there that I know can play just in case there's a sophomore slump & Smith struggles.

Technicality. According to many K.C. fans Tait is an even better LT than RT. That will help us if we bring in Mark Brunell, cheap, since he wants to play here. Kevin Donalley is old but he could play at RG for us once again. He was a very good player here and still is in Carolina. Let him share time with Whitley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many teams need OL help but KC know how important the OL is to their team. I do not believe the Chiefs are in bad shape cap wise. They are likely to be in better shape than the Fins

One guy I would like the Bills to sign is G Chris Villarial from da Bears. Mike Williams has played both his seasons next to inexperienced ROG's and that is something that has hampered his development. We need a veteran RG and maybe shift Teague back out to LT.

No the Chiefs are tight especially considering the whole Priest Holmes deal. Tait will be on the market, Williams will replace him there.

Back
Top Bottom