Free Agents For 2019 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agents For 2019

Minkah says he wants to stay at corner full time. Is he just saying that cause he played it 100 percent Sunday or is that legit? If it is he better learn to locate the football more when his backs turned to the play in the vertical stem.

If that is the plan you can go ahead and remove corner from top pick consideration. They’d have x as the #1 and minkah as the plus #2 and McCain’s contract in the slot.

That would be plan a.
That's a shame.

I didn't read that.

My vision for Minkah was FS (and jack of all trades), not full time boundary corner.

Minkah says he wants to stay at corner full time. Is he just saying that cause he played it 100 percent Sunday or is that legit? If it is he better learn to locate the football more when his backs turned to the play in the vertical stem.

If that is the plan you can go ahead and remove corner from top pick consideration. They’d have x as the #1 and minkah as the plus #2 and McCain’s contract in the slot.

That would be plan a.

I'm sure that's what the Bills saw on film, cause they definitely tested him.

And Jimmy Graham wanted to be seen as a WR.

Understand, I am glad Minkah is comfy out there . . . But there is much financial incentive to be out there as well.

Personally, CB is absolutely still on the table for me in 2019.

Minkah remains a very solid draft pick for Miami in 2018.

Bring back Wake, Hayes, Gore, and of course Denney if they're all wanting to. I doubt any of those guys will want to break the bank and they are the kind of guys you want on a team.

James might be pricey, but should probably get resigned too. Familiarity with system and coaches matters more than getting some guy who might be 10% better IMO .

I would do everything and anything to bolster our front 7 on defense. And do the same with the interior of our o-line. Need to shore up our guard and center position once and for all.

Free safety, end of story.

Right now I agree with that. Face the action as much as possible

But I bet he makes some strides this offseason with getting that head around at the top of routes as a boundary corner ask should it go that route. Kids too smart not to

Right now I agree with that. Face the action as much as possible

But I bet he makes some strides this offseason with getting that head around at the top of routes as a boundary corner ask should it go that route. Kids too smart not to

I am not questioning his ability to become that corner.

The best version of Minkah Fitzpatrick plays with his eyes facing the QB, not his back.

Back
Top Bottom