Friday 8.5 Open Practice Tweets HERE!!! NO ROSS TALK EDITION | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday 8.5 Open Practice Tweets HERE!!! NO ROSS TALK EDITION

Looks like practice is over. Ended on a false start. Kind of sums of the practice. A bit rough today for offense.

Tyreek still gonna Tyreek. Braylon Sanders with that nice catch and run for TD. Few redzone strikes. But lot of misfires. Lot of sacks. Little run success.

An honest and brutal assessment but my sentiments exactly. We have much work do to with the Oline, running game, and snapping.

Some of you guys need to relax. Do you not remember Coach saying anything you see in these open practices will never be seen again. We are not putting any of our new offense on tape for all to see. This is just straight Vanilla currently, and we are still seeing quite a few splash plays. I will reserve all opinions until real bullets fly.

Some of you guys need to relax. Do you not remember Coach saying anything you see in these open practices will never be seen again. We are not putting any of our new offense on tape for all to see. This is just straight Vanilla currently, and we are still seeing quite a few splash plays. I will reserve all opinions until real bullets fly.
McD's plan is for the OL not to block effectively until the regular season. That should catch teams by surprise for sure.

McD's plan is for the OL not to block effectively until the regular season. That should catch teams by surprise for sure.
Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back
Top Bottom