Friday 8.5 Open Practice Tweets HERE!!! NO ROSS TALK EDITION | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday 8.5 Open Practice Tweets HERE!!! NO ROSS TALK EDITION

Connor Williams is a problem. High snaps.

Dallas tried him at center last year and pulled the plug after two days. There’s a reason why.
We need to ge our "multiple OL coaches" McD referenced out there helping this line improve. I'm not going chicken little and buying all of the sudden OL is a mess reports but, we know how badd we were. Got a long way to go and Armstead is injured a fair bit. So, expecting TA alone to make the OL relevant is dubious. They'll be WAY improved when he's in there but his backup and the rest have to keep improving.

Bro, I am not confused about anything. I have followed live as practice happened everyday, being Retired let’s you do that. We are way better on Offense this year. I can’t help you if you can’t see that. Stay tuned and be sure to jump on the Bandwagon as we become the Hot Story of this upcoming NFL Season 🏈💪
I completely understand the improvement of Tua as he looks fully recovered from hip injury and the playmakers added.

But I'll wait to jump on the OL's wagon when they actually have one to jump on.

It’s possible we have one of the filthiest defenses in football with guys like philips and Holland elevating their games…

And it’s also possible tbat our oline just plain sucks again.

3 days in pads 3 not good oline reports.
Personnel wise, there’s no way it’s worse than last year. It just can’t be.

This is a dreaded cliche, but hopefully with AJ moving to the right side it’s a matter of him setting in, getting comfortable, and the whole line…ugh…gelling.

I am in no way shape or form worried about pass pro on the left side when Armstead is healthy and available.

Personnel wise, there’s no way it’s worse than last year. It just can’t be.

This is a dreaded cliche, but hopefully with AJ moving to the right side it’s a matter of him setting in, getting comfortable, and the whole line…ugh…gelling.

I am in no way shape or form worried about pass pro on the left side when Armstead is healthy and available.

You realize that guys trend has been to miss at least 6 games a season.

We need quality depth at least one quality depth tackle.

**** my group manager took me to lunch in the middle of updating camp tweets. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Figures...
meal weeks GIF

Armstead is a beast and Ajax had a monster hit on Phillips. High snaps continue.

We practice vs the bucs next week if it’s meet me at the qb battle cry for the bucs d the whole time in pads it’s time to get worried
We will find out fast for sure. I am confident this line will get steadily better as time rolls on. There is 3 out of 5 playing different positions than last season.

You realize that guys trend has been to miss at least 6 games a season.

We need quality depth at least one quality depth tackle.
This is what has me worried. Outside of Armstead it’s pretty much the same guys.

Connor Williams was the weak link in Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom